Tiger Jeans - Imperial Denim

rundcrantz

This is my pair of jeans from Tiger Jeans. Did get them for two days ago.

The denim is made in Japan and produced in Italy. I believe that it is 15 or 16 oz. And they are designed in Sweden.

Selvage.

I really like this fit, they are not to straigt and not to slim. Medium low waist. The name is Chief.

More picures to come when they are on...tomorrow maby.

IMG_0848.jpg

IMG_0849.jpg

IMG_0850.jpg

IMG_0851.jpg

IMG_0855.jpg

IMG_0856.jpg

IMG_0857.jpg

IMG_0859.jpg

IMG_0861.jpg

/Johan

They are pretty nice, 14 oz left hand twill denim from Kaihara. lilldavid has a pair, I'm sure he will leave a comment here.

Unfortunately they're sanforized and all that jazz, but so is the denim used by any brand other than the Japanese ones.

They have nothing to do with the brand Imperial, I think this pair is just called Chief(cut) Imperial(denim).

I think these could be nice if you want a modern cut with nice denim. The denim should be up there with Nudie.

I just hope the raw ones arent as expensive as the old washed ones were(2400kr, ~300-350$).

indeed I am leaving a comment here! :D

they are nice, denim feels and looks a lot like my LEE 1944 riders, the color is pretty much the same. bit heavier though, 14 oz Kaihara denim just like jinx says.. they retail at 1999 SEK which is a bit too much I would think, but you know... prices are like this in sweden and what can you do? :)

Those are tough!

Where can a New Yorker get these? I am guessing only online for now...

And how do they fit (APC-wise lol)? Closer to the Rescue or New STandard?

(I prefer Rescues since I'm not into the extreme slim leg ankle-hugging look...not my swag)

David...those pics sold me on 'em (no homo)...plus what you said about them and 101B's...they DO fit just like the 101B's yes? They look sick as hell...and I too agree with the back pocket stitching removal...

Where can I get these online? Is there a certain title for that particular fit?

David...those pics sold me on 'em (no homo)...plus what you said about them and 101B's...they DO fit just like the 101B's yes? They look sick as hell...and I too agree with the back pocket stitching removal...

Where can I get these online? Is there a certain title for that particular fit?

they dont really fit like 1944 101B, they are the same width in thigh but with a lower rise and slighlty tapered...

I cant help you with the online question though... sorry