FS: Spruce Red Tiger Fleece Hoody (slimfit L) and Spruce Black Pullover Hoody (XL)

fogg

First up is a red tiger fleece Spruce hoody, slimfit size large. I had a listing about wanting to trade this hoody a little while ago because I didn't love the color. I didn't get any offers I really liked, but I've decided to sell it to list it for sale for someone who might want it more than me. It's only been worn once and is in brand new condition. I'm asking $170 for it including shipping within North America by Canada Post Xpresspost (the fastest service Canada Post offers), which includes online tracking. The price isn't negotiable, as I'm not looking to take a big loss on something thats in brand new condition.

Measurements:

across at armpits: 21"

across at waist: 19.5"

length: 27"

Pic:

HPIM0173.jpg

That pic was taken with a flash, so it kind of washes out the color. This picture shows the color a bit more accurately. Its a primary color, crayon red:

6ka6.jpg

Second is a black XL, heavyweight Spruce pullover hoody. This hoody is amazing, but its just too big for me. Its made of very warm heavyweight fleece (its thicker and weighs more than the zip hoody). It has heavy duty stitching throughout, including reinforcement stitching at each elbow. It also has ribbed panels at each side up to the armpit, for comfort. The hoody has only been tried on and hasn't even been worn. I'm asking $140 for this, including Xpresspost shipping within North America.

Measurements:

across at the armpit: 24"

across at the waist: 22"

length: 28.5"

Pics (taken with a flash, so they lighten the color. The true color is a dark black).

HPIM0221.jpg

HPIM0224.jpg

Elbow stitching:

HPIM0222.jpg

• 2 weeks later...