Wholesale Korean clothing

a lot of this stuff is the same clothes you'd find at dongdaemun or namdaemun, so you know you're not going to get quality stuff(although it might be worth it for the price)

my mom used to sell some of this stuff(she also ordered off of these korean sites) and from personal experience i would say that the clothes range from sh*tty to the same quality as h&m...i only own a beenie from one of those sites and it has lasted me over a year.

yeah, I remember seeing alot of these styles @ Migiliore (sp?) in Dongdaemun last year. I have two hoodys and a cardigan that I bought in Dongdaemun last year, they are all free size, really slim fit, but the quality isnt that bad. both hoodys have been washed alot and nothing falling apart yet

its really cheap if you go straight to Seoul lol

its funny that website you posted, they use to sell with a minimum of $150 but after they got popular they changed their website and made the minimum order to $500 which is totally ridiculous. damn money hungry bitches!

my gf have a peacoat from them, the quality isnt that great but for the price its worth it.

• 1 month later...
Ah, so this is where those guys on ebay get their counterfeit Dior jackets to sell.

haha...looking at the DH MSN group, some of those korean fakes are getting TOO good...

I'd buy one $500 legit item than 200 no-name, for-one-season-only type goods from asia

i agree with this too. i'd rather have one thing that's well made and something i'll wear for a long time than a quick fix i'll tire of fast. + rep for you. BTW what's your name mean, Yohji 05?