Random Thoughts...

fade to black2

my bad landho, it was LIFE magazine.

http://www.ep.tc/howtospotajap/howto03.gif

http://anthropologynet.files.wordpress.com/2007/08/life-1941-jap-chinese.jpg

alright, fuck the pics, just click the links

Milton Caniff, author of Terry and the Pirates...!

No, but seriously, thanks for the heads-up, OJJ. Sometimes I'll see some small-eyed dude walking down the street, and I wonder whether it's a dirty Jap waiting to bomb the Good Ol' again or just some harmless Chinaman. It's hard to tell if you don't know what you're looking for.

Edit: OJJ, that Life article is amazing. "To dispel some of the confusion, LIFE here adduces a rule-of-thumb from the anthropometric conformations that distinguish friendly Chinese from enemy alien Japs."

I love eating more than fat people.

Yes, I love the act of eating more than fat people.

and I love eating more food than fat people.

It gives me pleasure.

pleasure%7E%7E%7E_dustyours_102b.jpg

don't get me wrong, i ove eating so much, i love good, mostly cooking.

i just hate peole complaingin that they are considered fat because of society and all that shity. i really do hate people that complain about things instead of doing what they can to adapt and all. rea;yé

don't get me wrong, i ove eating so much, i love good, mostly cooking.

i just hate peole complaingin that they are considered fat because of society and all that shity. i really do hate people that complain about things instead of doing what they can to adapt and all. rea;yé

yo i was just commenting on fat people and I

so bouwnt we gonna do this shit 50/50

also, really just listen to her

she; a liar and she kknows what's she's doing

saw her eating out fat chicks behind wal mart last night there was a line around the block.

this fat lady rang the shop i used to run to ask about a top that was in some editorial, how much and what sizes.

i said "$185 sizes 8 to 14*"

she said "oh do you only make clothes for skinny people?" in a fat bitch tone

i said "no we only make clothes for healthy people" and hung up

*in the us thats a 4 to 10

fucking annoying.. thats stupid. like u check things and all. and those fat chicks keep giving dirty looks and acting bitchy, u just being mad chill.

man, im sorry? you,re not happy? why don't you do something about it instead of acting like this?

once my mom got really pissed at me, cause i went into a store with her and all the clothes were too big for me. and she said i just have to not be "some anorexic bitch" which i find totally hilarious. bleh