Random Thoughts...

fade to black2

one of my old best friends, who was straight edge and vegan but totally down with buying me cigs and me smoking weed, has turned into an xVx hipster faggot.

i am very sad.

have to share this...

playing some pong with an assterpiece JAP... midway through she puts her hair in a pony tail, gives me the fuck me eyes and says with a completely deadpan voice: "I only put my hair up for two things, drinking games and blowjobs."

AHAHAHAHAHAAHA

Didn't smash. She's trying to pull the whole "you've got to work for it shit." Honey you ain't foolin' know one, we all know you cockhungry.

have to share this...

playing some pong with an assterpiece JAP... midway through she puts her hair in a pony tail, gives me the fuck me eyes and says with a completely deadpan voice: "I only put my hair up for two things, drinking games and blowjobs."

AHAHAHAHAHAAHA

Didn't smash. She's trying to pull the whole "you've got to work for it shit." Honey you ain't foolin' know one, we all know you cockhungry.

hahahahaha how can anybody say that with a straight face

first of all, Oxy, what the fuck is up with that sig.

it disappoint me how many people claim to have good taste but have fucking shitty sig with ugly bitches and all (not directed to you, oxy, though, just random thoguht.)

also, i wonder why the fuck my mom is such a bitch when i see her. i moved out like almost 5 years ago, i guess it shows something. i dont need someone to tell me what to do, especially when i dont feel like this person is more intelligent.

this needs to be on page 1086

hair should always be messy, anytime :cool:

I love it when stuffs warm outta the dryer

yes :( i miss having a dryer in my place so much, to just get out of the shower and put on something warm. even a cat. something.

i put my bathrobe on the radiator before entering shower. when it's not winter i put it outside to the sun. when it rains i'm screwed.

first of all, Oxy, what the fuck is up with that sig.

it disappoint me how many people claim to have good taste but have fucking shitty sig with ugly bitches and all (not directed to you, oxy, though, just random thought.)

i think i have good taste, i'm just not very picky, i'll take whatever i can stand to look at without puking. i do think the girl in my sig is kind of cute though, and it's kind of funny (immaturely) that she's licking her finger, then sticking it in her nose.

edit: actually, i don't think it's funny at all, i was just going for some kind of shock value.

have to share this...

AHAHAHAHAHAAHA

if that girl came up with that line by herself she's amazing

i hella hate people i went to high school with. every time i see them it makes me cringe how hip they think they are shopping at urban outfitters and just barely listening to electro. i want to yell in their faces, "you're fake as fuck and your life is a sham!"

this sounds more like a shit you hate post, but it came across randomly from seeing some people's myspaces

ALSO, TG

well... toothbrush talk got me hot... wanna date or somethign

sure thing

i have rum

come over

baby, you know the magic words... i cook delicious meals and all... you won't regret it.

i don t have any needs....

aside frmo my instincts

2czoh9g.gif

i hella hate people i went to high school with. every time i see them it makes me cringe how hip they think they are shopping at urban outfitters and just barely listening to electro. i want to yell in their faces, "you're fake as fuck and your life is a sham!"

this sounds more like a shit you hate post, but it came across randomly from seeing some people's myspaces

man i just heard this awesome new band called justice!