Random Thoughts...

fade to black2

fuck, it would suck if we actually perma-lost julian/f2b because of the cousinfuckage. Always enjoyed his fits and silly comments.
something about how maternal cousins don't count

aye... I thought he didn't hit yet??

and it wasn't even really his cousin right? some distant ass shit through some distant relatives getting married or something

damn... I seriously doubt it was because of this

i am already missing my classmates i've had for 3 years. today was the last day of the exhibition which also means the end of our journey together. i'm probably just a little bit frustrated that life will never be the same after this especially with all that's coming up for me in the future. everyone is going their separate ways, i'm pretty sure.

yo alex and tom talking mad shit about you while team fortressing, you should strap up and throw down bro

don't take that shit

jux their shit let em live

send a message

lol my comp can't really handle games i tried to play css and it crashed after 10 mins.

but they would do that.

also, this is putilatex! http://www.myspace.com/putilatex

yo alex and tom talking mad shit about you while team fortressing, you should strap up and throw down bro

don't take that shit

jux their shit let em live

send a message

tf2? all if fucking do is play tf2 these days when im not working

all scout unlocks check

I mean I'm pretty sure im playing right now

all the codeine from the tylenol 3's that i've been taking for a few days gave me a little bit of a trip yesterday.

kinda hard to explain but i had a dream about me dreaming and i knew i was dreaming the whole time. i just went "wtf?" when i woke up.

heres a monkey running with a dog

monkeydog.jpg