Random Thoughts...

fade to black2

Me Too!

This is going to be problematic...

Is it... really?

It just shows that we both have impeccable taste and know where to apply it. The way people affiliate themselves with a banner in their signature, we could be our own little crew, but have nothing to do with one another except the flying birds.

OR

We could split it up like an unwanted child during a divorce, and switch off every other week.

I will say, I love your honesty and not going for the... I found it three days ago...

bravo.

i love top chef but this season is so boring, no drama or big fights. we def need some more "i'm not your bitch, bitch" moments.

also i really hate that bill paxton is in big love. i deal with him being there because the show is so, so good aside from him... but he does put a lot of people off the show entirely which is a shame cause it's awesome.

i am so sick with a flu/sinus infection :( ><

haha well you must get bored because top chef isn't good in that regard. there have been very few talented chefs on there.

all the bravo shows like top chef, project runway, top design, etc... are all run on the same formula. they cast the same types of personalities and demographics each season, etc... they just have diff topics. :P

there are a few other shows on tv, non reality show types, where there are really amazing chefs. i guess i watch top chef with the same state of mind as project runway. the "talent" is always subpar.

also i really hate that bill paxton is in big love. i deal with him being there because the show is so, so good aside from him... but he does put a lot of people off the show entirely which is a shame cause it's awesome.

i am so sick with a flu/sinus infection :( ><

hmm, never thought of a different actor in his place...if it were your choice, who would you cast? altho i agree that the show is so good!!

and get well soon! :)