Random Thoughts...

fade to black2

^ don't be a sally, Ichigo.

Inaya, I can't stop looking at your avatars. You manage to crop them down perfectly to 45 pixels by 45 pixels of pure sex.
Thanks. It's a rare talent I learned while staying with an aborigine tribe in my early years.

Guest jmatsu
lol.. I'm posting it up for a short time (read the fine writing)

Nigger%20Make-up.jpg

c'mon nigga, we seen this a billion times. i even got a poster of it in my kitchen.

^ don't be a sally, Ichigo.

Thanks. It's a rare talent I learned while staying with an aborigine tribe in my early years.

Really? I lived on a Indian reservation for a year and all I learned was the ability to hull hundreds of pine nuts in minutes, using only my teeth. (0)

i watched an episode of three sheets when they went drinking in hong kong and they had this dope ass tower that had around 40 stories. each story was a different club which looked fuckin awesome. is this normal to find in asia?

Guest jmatsu
i watched an episode of three sheets when they went drinking in hong kong and they had this dope ass tower that had around 40 stories. each story was a different club which looked fuckin awesome. is this normal to find in asia?

yes. 10character.

Guest jmatsu
Is this true, a 40 story club? Please confirm, so I can make movers arrangements.

c'mon mr. asia, in japland up to about/around 20floors max. in hongkong maybe 7 or 8.

I been to the joints in Shinjuku where it's like 15 floors of different pea-eating and sour-drinking izakayas, but I'd seriously move to a city in Asia if it had a 40-story electro club.

Guest jmatsu
Here's my Waywt for today:

630_nigga_skinhead.preview.jpg

Brownsound x Swastika collab

APC

Converse (no vis)

yo wtf man? we seen this a billion times 2! this was when mrip puked out curry and beer all up on his cousin. i lent that nigga my t-shirt...and that fucker never returned it. i was gonna fucking murder him, but he got all ghandi and wouldn't defend himself.

Guest jmatsu
Incidentally, Uncle Tom's Cabin is the name of a popular pub in Apkujung-dong.

let's go! i'm buying a round of 40s malt liquir for everyone! you bring the menthols. is there a kfc nearby?

let's go! i'm buying a round of 40s malt liquir for everyone! you bring the menthols. is there a kfc nearby?

They don't have 40's in Korea, they have plastic 1.5L bottles of beer. I was on the team that had to bring that shit to market back in the day. I just refer to them as 'Korean forties' and it's like getting an extra 10 oz of beer as a surprise.

Koreans like menthols, watermelon, and Popeye's chicken too. Popeye's over KFC everyday.