Random Thoughts...

fade to black2

When I roll through HK, I go down to Statue Square, it's heartbreak lane for me. I spend most of my time in Hong Kong on some Panadeines, it's good for the heat.

I had a little tryst with a HK girl in college who was a professional heartbreaker who once told me she was someday expecting to be proposed on top of the Peak, so I added that on my list of stops since. She and I cross paths still, once in awhile.

Innocence, there is no way for me to get that back.

the time on my posts are all messed up...is it this way for anybody else? at the bottom of my page it says:

all times are GMT -4. the time now is 08:22 AM.

:confused:

I'm new to skype and stuff but i'm trying to build a contact list of perhaps a few sufu members..

If anybody has skype let me know..

I'm getting into international business so it would be nice to build a worldwide connection

skype is dead to superfuture® (0)

don't ask.

I have a term project due in about 12 hours. It's a website on sexism. I don't know where to start, all I have is my page template. Fuck searching through peer review journals. No idea how to do this shit without making it look or sound like dyke propaganda.

I don't even know how much content this shit is supposed to have. My professor is e-mailing me vague answers from her Blackberry - this is what I get for taking an online course.

I was telling myself about 3 weeks ago that I would get this shit done on time, but I'm the ultimate procrastinator.

And there is no fucking way I'm going to pay $4.65 a gallon for gas tomorrow.

When I roll through HK, I go down to Statue Square, it's heartbreak lane for me. I spend most of my time in Hong Kong on some Panadeines, it's good for the heat.

I had a little tryst with a HK girl in college who was a professional heartbreaker who once told me she was someday expecting to be proposed on top of the Peak, so I added that on my list of stops since. She and I cross paths still, once in awhile.

Innocence, there is no way for me to get that back.

dude you're too buried in your fucking past.

life does not offer solutions or closure, or even happy endings...this isn't a Hollywood script. The minute you stop asking, stop searching and stop wanting whatever is lost or never found is the minute you are a free man.

(btw don't steal that i might use it for one of my screenplays down the road)

I guess that's good ftb. I ruthlessly murdered this cockroach that crawled under my couch last night. He never saw it coming.

I don't understand the new Gatorade G2 commercials. What is "living the G2 life" and why do i want to do this? It tastes like shitty watered down gatorade. Why i'm supposed to live like this is beyond me.

It ruined my early class last semester when i thought i bought normal gatorade and didn't realize i got G2 till my first sip. What an awful morning.

SUFU, TELL ME WHAT TO WEAR OUT TONIGHT??

Keep in mind it's fucking hottttttt outside and dancing will be involved..

Nothing, you're welcome.