Random Thoughts...

fade to black2

FUCKING COCK SUCKING CIGARETTE FUCK YOU FOR BURNING A WHOLE IN MY SEAT.

ahhh. explains a lot. i kept getting this creepy mental ward feeling from it whenever a wywtd would come up... especially that one with the lady passing.

just because robi looks like a demented serial killer.

yeah i didnt get ne it stoopz dey do dat whyyy????? i guess um were ok but fuk i want cut n sew mor...

yea i dun lyk dis seezun bernhard tho but da jerem skott sutf b nice cept it all acrylic n shizz n lot is one sz so if dun fit rite den fuk u. i lyk dis seezun vibskov it b mad niiiiiceee i also lyk dis sseezun raf but b 2 expense 4 me i iz po'...btw do u want blak boxloogo supppreme???? sz xl

im at ma friends dorm room for the night and her friends are sex, the one i like the most is from beverly hills and is loaded with cash. I'm gonna sneak in her roomz and try to get it on

i dont get it you gonna load her...with cash???

Is there a "should I buy this or not" thread?

If not I really want this Vibskov coat.

henrikfall2007-1.jpg

Pro:

Looks awesome

Cheaper than most other comparable coats (about 400 Euros)

Great details

I want to suck Henrik's cock (no homo)

Con:

OK for wind and rain but not for cold temperatures (about as thick as a windbreaker

Many people probably won't appreciate the Vibskov look (a friend said it made me look like a bum)

I was going to spend the money on a warmer coat

"And after a refreshing sleep filled with cobwebby dreams of my past life in the East I got up, washed in the station men's room, and strode off, fit and slick as a fiddle, and me a rich thick milshake at the roadhouse to put some freeze in my hot, tormented stomach.

Incidentally a very beautiful Colorado gal shook me that cream; she was all smiles too; I was grateful, it made up for the last night."