Random Thoughts...

fade to black2

she's passing me a check and buying me dinner on saturday. i might pick up the tab if sex vibes are strong, but nooo fuckin way she's not paying for repairs. no.

this went better than expected. fucked up thing is, i know she has a boyfriend. she didn't tell me but i did some facebook stalking :o i feel kinda bad, and i dunno if i should keep talking to her. we'll see where this goes

I purchased 5 1$ lotto tickets...put a post-it in each of them saying "Hey...I hope you win something...God bless." I put each of them in an envelope and I plan on placing them on top of the windshields of 5 cars at my school. I think I might give one of them to this Asian lady walking her dog I see at Liberty Park everyday around the evening..

Also one of the lotto tickets had a insert for a gift card and luckily my dad gave me an In-N-Out gift card the other day with 6.50 in it(enough for a meal). So that should brighten someone's day. I'll give that to someone special.

My school placement is at a disabled school. I was just sitting watching these kids struggle with really simple tasks and it kinda sunk in how lucky those of us that lead normal lives are.

Ran into my ex at a concert thrusday night. Danced with her for a bit, but fortunately came to my senses and dipped before i hooked up with her. She was looking goooooood.

Ended up fucking this other chick that night so it turned out alright.