Random Thoughts...

fade to black2

^what!?

i also feel that everyone should learn to drink and appreciate thier alcohol at its most basic form, but alot of those mixed drinks were made that way FOR people that cant/wont/dont like to take thier alcohol straight and there really is no problem with people ordering an Amaretto sour or a cosmo or whatever

my friend went outisde to smoke.

he comes back inside head held down

"Man...i think people are fucking ontop of your balcony...."

"shits kinda depressing"

he jjust broke up with his gf of 3 years and i couldnt help but laugh i feel for him though ...

yeah. my grandma is a great person. she will visit us in january or february to visit my. she said "i never felt like this before but i am really drawn to berlin at the moment." my mom says she just wants to visit my dads grave but i think that's not the only reason. i think she also wants to be around us. :)

When I look at waywt, I always start from the top of the picture, and work my way down. So if people don't indicate that certain items are accessories when they list them,I'll work my way from jacket, to shirt, to pants, to shoes, and then I have a split second where I am completely confused, because I see more items that they listed, and naturally I want to keep scrolling down to see them, but nobody ever wears anything below their shoes like the list would lead you to believe.

I dont think that made any sense