Random Thoughts...

fade to black2

Oooh, maybe I left myself open to that, touche

but my riposte: to be alright, is to be content, and to be content is to live a long life, my uncle on Philippines, Roxas City: "You live a good long life here, but there's no ambition."

To be content is to have a slow heartbeat. To be discontent is to have a heart that beats faster. Spend our heartbeats "slowly, like a tortoise, and live to be two hundred years old, or you can spend them fast, like a hummingbird, and live to be two years old."

So maybe it's fine to not be content, to not be alright

You not being alright now, I assume, makes tomorrow desirable. Exciting. So you want to live to see tomorrow.

word .

lulz, what happened to not wanting to get involved?

and I make no claims to being the best or even one of the better dressed people on sufu, I don't have the money to afford jawnz and grails

fair enough. I used to be all over hype stuff and had like 200 pairs of trainers etc. bla bla but I like different fashion now..vintage and Mod stuff,Ivy League and things not "everybody" wears but maybe I am wrong here then even if I still love plain Japanese stuff..dunno.

i am turken

that is all if you wish to speak iwth myself we can arrange this (713) 778-92. aim is ok 2 for sexy talk.

bye 4 l8tr

-lcat

ha ha ha you crack me up mate! join a dating page innit!

it always puzzles me how different people are on the internet compared to when you meet them, there is no boundaries here but also no truth,everyone can be who they want to be and create a totally different reality. strange..how do you know if things are real or not? do you believe in the virtual reality? I dont..

I am dumb?? ha ha ha..I am too glad you judged me so excellent after reading 3 random things said by me on the INTERNET! get real dude..life is out there and people talk all sorts of shit online of which at least half of it is just a joke..jeeez..dunno why I even bother with this but hey ho..

For the record, yes. I think you're fucking dumb.

Violation: Internet Rules of Engagement - "I don't care" followed by 50 posts.

Violation: Internet Tough Guy - Acting hard on the internet

Violation: Irrelevant Argument - Bringing up Supleme+++, BAPE, Visvim, etc. for no reason and acting like it helps your case.

You dumb.

For the record, yes. I think you're fucking dumb.

Violation: Internet Rules of Engagement - "I don't care" followed by 50 posts.

Violation: Internet Tough Guy - Acting hard on the internet

Violation: Irrelevant Argument - Bringing up Supleme+++, BAPE, Visvim, etc. for no reason and acting like it helps your case.

You dumb.

1. it was 50 posts and then "why do I care?" which is human nature..

2. I am hard.

3. I thought this is what you are all on about..

4. do you really take any of this serious? if so..pathetic.

2. I am hard.

if you have to say it...

so maybe someone here can help because it's been bugging me. last week we were all playing around putting on techy music vids from youtube. it was a webcam-looking video of an apartment living room with some time-lapse of various hipster girls and their friends hanging out and shit. also another shot from the washroom, see chick get undressed for shower, etc etc. the whiskey and wine left the details fuzzy, but i remember really, really enjoying it.