Random Thoughts...

fade to black2

I think I gained 1 rep power for getting an infraction. Itss like getting street credz irl for getting busted by the police

hopefully i get some ballah russian tattoos if i go to superprison too

duuh dun doo

what infraction

we can't visibly see number of infractions anymore which sucks

i never understoodf the system though

how the fuck do ppl plan vacations!?

i dont know what site to use, what hotel to go to and what to do.

sometimes i wish my mom didnt spoil me as much as she did

for some reason everyone was talking to me today, even the socially awkward guy in the elevator. it was nice, had a smoke break with some classmates today.

my friend who works at this salon by my shop hooked me up with a free bang cut. my friend who works at the H&M gave me his dr. martens. siiiick.

went to hang out with my best friend, drank wine, watched some funny clips of shows, painted nails, did make up. funny girly stuff i feel like i missed out on when i was younger.

kind of a good day :)

i actually had a day like that today sam, i woke up at 11, met up with a friend and went into manhattan, walked from the west village to east village to LES to east village again, stopping in shops and at work and just enjoying a beautiful day. talking baseball and football and jawns. got some hole in the wall indian food and it hit the spottttt, mmmmm. and then i proceeded to play beer pong with my roommates and have a very nice drunk going on. i liked today alot.