Random Thoughts...

fade to black2

Bad teeth can actually be endearing if they aren't stained and obnoxious, and eyes should be far apart. Would you rather them be close together?

i agree with the teeth thing, it works well for both femelle and jewel(whatever happened to her?) but i think he means too far apart on the eyes, like hammerhead shark far apart

^ how the fuck you hate fish tacos when your in sd?

it's not like san diego is especially well known for its seafood

i've never had a fish taco that was as good as an even half-decent al pastor

maybe i just haven't found a good place for fish tacos i don't know i don't really like fish in the first place. usually find the tacos bland as hell.

Woke up and had to move stuff to the middle of my room for the painters today before I left for work. The shitty excuse of a computer desk I have snapped when I tried to move it... it was probably salvageable for the short time that I'm still here, but it kept bending and teetering and I gave up. But I missed the bus for work so had to cab it.

Get home 14 hours later and it was never painted. Removed all the tape from the outlets and plugged in my computer because with the satellite and cable taken out, I need something to watch and unwind at the end of the day. Sufu seems very strange from my bed.

Took all the necessary ingredients with me to work today to make bacon and egg mcmuffins. Made the day that much better.