Random Thoughts...

fade to black2

they're approx 100x better than normal cigarettes

they burn longer, taste smoother, and if you inhale most of a pack on a night of drinking, the mouth paste factor the next day is significantly reduced vis a vis marlboro/camel

are american spirits actually good? they have that horrible hipster connotation to me.

what did you mean by good? if you like them they're good (always a relativism concept)

unrelated: i'm surprised nobody has made a thaiison's chicken joke/shopped image yet

smoked for the first time in a long time with my bestest, we got super high and so i proceeded to make her listen to wayne and slowly fall for him.

she mentioned that when im passionate about something i can sell it to anyone.

which makes sense cause when i was at the gym earlier that day i helped them sell 3 packages to ppl and i dont work there.

got me a free shirt yo.

and btw, i'm well aware that the fact that they are 'natural' does not make them any less bad for you

i also recently heard that winstons give you similar benefits for less $$$

yeah winstons don't have additives either

and taste better

american spirits taste like cardboard

One of my stitches was coming untied so i took it out, I want to take the other two out but I already told my dad he could.

Dear Sir,

Cash money is all business.

Are you trying to say my writing sounds like pleated khakis and a button up?

These are fighting words you know.

All the best,

-Salaryman

PS. We should grab lunch at the club before golf next week. I heard they have a great new seasonal clam chowder.

Bread bowls, man, I can't get enough.

Wish the wife could learn to make a fucking bread bowl.

Anyway, hope you're well.