Random Thoughts...

fade to black2

is austin a good place for a chinaman to settle down?

good friend of mine lived there for a while, she ended up converting to a nun.

she's not there (austin) any more. i don't know if that's enough information to tell me my desired answer.

is it sainsburys basic fruit & fibre?

No....

Annie's Chocolate and Vanilla Bunnies!

AH%20Cereal%20-%20Cocoa%20Vanilla.jpg

y not just get on sum real pirate trip?

I just want songs from someone elses library

I pirate enough, but can't while I'm @ school (bad internet)

inspired by conversation with Minou - some random freestyles about Raf shit:

butch like cassidy

i got my raf doc martens sandals, watch me dance on the sun like the kid

i got raf simons suit, pants unhemmed,

if you don't get it now, then maybe on your face, on the floor then

jil sander chinos, dior homme bomber,

kris van assche, jeans is bronzed up

jil sander blazer, is that cotton?

it got no lining, girl come paint it rotten

i got my raf, and tweed, raf, and tweed, raf, and tweed,

thass ALL I NEEEEEEED

girl shot of patron for you, not for me,

see this navy raf suit? it gotta be drip drop free

sometimes i dont come on sufu cause its not interesting.

this is not one of those days.

really good posts happening now.

last time i spoke to the exgf 2 months back we had a shit talking competition that got pretty heated

last night she calls me up to tell me that shes graduating college at the end of this semester and thank me for motivating her to go to college. We exchanged some pleasantries and she said some really sweet things that makes me feel guilty for hating her for the past 2 months. Oh well

julz, just so you know. i fucking miss you!

aw babes! i have to come on msn someday soon to catch up...i been sleeping my life away much too much.

how the fuck did i manage to get sick in some of the best weather ive witnessed down here in austin?

Everyone has been sick. Everyone.

It's fucking nice out today, though, you're right.

is austin a good place for a chinaman to settle down?

good friend of mine lived there for a while, she ended up converting to a nun.

she's not there (austin) any more. i don't know if that's enough information to tell me my desired answer.

How much do you like really shitty drivers and bad traffic?

dont drive so thats not a problem

its just i have a weird, almost perverse fascination and obsession with "Texas." I've only been through Dallas/Ft Worth airport, ate a pretzel there back in 98 that i ended up puking back into the bag during take off. Maybe it's the idea of Texas, undoubtedly influenced by the literature and imagery through which I've seen it portrayed.

dont drive so thats not a problem

its just i have a weird, almost perverse fascination and obsession with "Texas." I've only been through Dallas/Ft Worth airport, ate a pretzel there back in 98 that i ended up puking back into the bag during take off. Maybe it's the idea of Texas, undoubtedly influenced by the literature and imagery through which I've seen it portrayed.

There are plenty of stereotypes that are true...lots of ignorant white people, for example. But that's changing in a lot of the bigger cities (slowly, unfortunately). Austin is definitely the best when it comes to this.

I know these stereotypes aren't what you're talking about, though. And I'm not sure how to put into words exactly what you ARE talking about, but I'm pretty sure it can be found in parts of Fort Worth, Austin, and San Antonio. Also in small towns like Marfa and Fort Davis (which still looks a lot like a town out of a western).

I can mostly speak for Dallas and Austin, since I've lived my whole life in/around Dallas and am in school in Austin. Dallas is fairly metropolitan on the whole, but certainly still has a twang. Austin obviously has its charms. Music, the hill country, sxsw, a more liberal atmosphere, etc...

I don't know...Texas is definitely interesting, both in good ways and bad ways. Would be a fun place to come for an extended vacation and road trip around, I feel like, since you can pretty easily drive 12 hours in one direction and still be in the state.

And it's always hard to argue with good Mexican and Tex-Mex food.

And this view on an 80 degree day in early March isn't too bad, either:

2eexuv9.jpg

texas doesnt deserve the bad rep it gets

i mean its a pretty bad state but its much better than most other southern states

pretty much

"Marfa" was the most on point, close to the core word in that whole post

i think of...highwayman...deserted both in literal and philosophical sense. a place to brood in saloons, where everything even steak is bigger than life, a last bastion of the 'West' and 'awe-inspiring stretches of vastness' where a man could firmly plant his feet down yet also go anywhere and still be at one. Whatever that means

inspired by conversation with Minou - some random freestyles about Raf shit

Minou is a good man

-I want to visit my old college

-Codeine cough syrup makes me hungry

-When I cough, I cough so hard that I almost throw up/and my cheeks and my lips get numb

-I ate too much eysterday and its not even 5pm

--but 95% of what I ate was healthy

-I need to buy new jeans cause they're now too big for me/lost too much weight (I now weight 112 lbs)

-parents think that I have some eating disorder

-I look sick

-I need to go outside (to run) and workout more, but I cant. I dont have enough energy and im sick.

-Its so fucking cold

my family fucking sucks. they're planning to go on a vacation and they want to go to indian rocks, florida. fuck that, could get a last minute vacation to somewhere better for a little bit more money.

stupid fucking middle aged canadians loving florida. man fuck florida.

canadians love the florida and cuba.

my parents want to bring us with them to cuba this summer (or the next one?) for their anniversary.

I told them to leave us here cause its their anniv. and they should spend some great time together but they really want to bring us. I dont really like "hot" weather and beaches.