Random Thoughts...

fade to black2

If dude's legit, he's legit. Dismal isn't the only guy who can sell juun j.

I didn't want to by those sneakers or anything but was confused why he was locked down. I don't get it. Should i kop juun or something? Did the trench come in the mail yet? cwg magnet?

I didn't want to by those sneakers or anything but was confused why he was locked down. I don't get it. Should i kop juun or something? Did the trench come in the mail yet? cwg magnet?

its not an issue anymore. donme account is banned, thread is locked.

I'm going to see how long I can go withouth paying for weed and not mooching the shit.

I told a dude I work with that I've been stressed out and probably going crazy, and he was like, "yo, I'll roll you up a joint and give it to you tomorrow." I'll probably offer him money, but knowing him, he'll say no.

aliiens is a fucking terrible sequel. james cameron is shit, not that ridley scott isn't. fuck those guys. alien is awesome though.

how wrong are you?

Aliens was amazing, probably James Cameron's only great film beside The Abyss. Terminator 2 was a great action movie, but in terms of being a real substantive movie, there wasn't much there, but I'll be damned if anyone gets on Aliens, especially after how well he transitioned from Alien, which was more in the horror vein to an incredibly effective action franchise (which would return to the same sort of survival-horror of the first film in Alien III).