Random Thoughts...

fade to black2

Yerba Mate.

Honestly, I should get commission for this shit the number of posts I've made about it

on here since I joined.

South American plant that you brew up to a tea. Caffeine free, but has similar benefits

of coffee. Brazilian women drink it to stay thin.

Iced and sweetened mixed with milk sounds like it would be good. What sort of places usually sell this kind of thing? There's one of those really big health-food-ish stores like a 25 minute walk from here. Also, using "hot" water sounds kind of strange. How "hot" are we talking here? Lukewarm steeping sounds like it would take quite a while.

Iced and sweetened mixed with milk sounds like it would be good. What sort of places usually sell this kind of thing? There's one of those really big health-food-ish stores like a 25 minute walk from here. Also, using "hot" water sounds kind of strange. How "hot" are we talking here? Lukewarm steeping sounds like it would take quite a while.

Lime and honey is good too.

Most indie health stores stock Yerba. Just boil your water,

then let it cool for maybe 10 or 15 minutes before you pour it over the leaves.

i'm mild mannered as a fucking kitten

dead serious, i shoved a bottle of hand soap in his mouth and punched him in the head breaking his glasses. i had 4 co-workers to whom he had said fucked up things and i waled away fired but otherwise unscathed with 5 months severance.

characters

I would've been a great super rich kid... parents who plied me with gifts instead of love... a gnawing, unfillable emptiness in my soul counterbalanced by a $50 million trust fund... wondering if my "friends" only liked me for my rambling properties in Marbella, Nantucket and Sun Valley.

Fuck my relatives who couldn't make this happen.

i done that a few times. just keep starting and stopping. sometimes my stream be all weird and shit. dunno why

how long does McDonald's stay good for? could i make a 15-minute walk in the cold without ruining it?

15 minute walk is fine. it sits premade under the warmer for longer than that

don't do it dude. it's not worth it. getting subway the other day was the worst mistake of my life

you're no fun, alex. my avatar was beautiful.

also, DELETE YOUR CHAT LOGS, ASSHOLE

went and saw Saw V tonight, it was okay.

it would have been immensely better had i smoked before i went, and if i didnt sit so fucking close...oh well.