Random Thoughts...

fade to black2

do you have Wannabe by the Spice Girl. SHe told me th weshe saw them live. I WAS LIKE

SO JEALOUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUS

she though i was kidding. i actually was.

OMG

TOTALLY!

i was kidding

not ealous

damn people are going to watc he me weird after that if i din't corect

^^u drunk?

was, a few hours later. i had toe drink whisky without coke to look manlyyyyyyyyyy... not a good idea. then ia smoked .. then it's 9am... no

6am

so that ' mush t be a combinaison of it all.

a friend of mien told me i should get a saine, sane lifestyle

i laguhed so hard

I live on the ground floor at the far end of a building and I get to listen to the smokers / random people who sit outside my room and talk when they sit at the bench that they think is a somewhat secluded location. I suppose in one sense it sort of is so it makes sense, aside from the fact that I can hear everything they say. It is by far the most entertaining part of my day.

Unfortunately, there are people outside going around in a circle talking about how much they love Phish.

I should get a microphone and start archiving these conversations.

is there an arbys in montreal

guess i will checkkkkkkkkkkkkkk

i have nothing against frozen but i don't have any ovensafe cooking tings

Dude. Arbys will fuck your shit up. Arby sauce destroys hopes, dreams, colons, arteries, and more. 5 for $5.95 deal isn't even fair. And people wonder why poor people often have more weight problems. That's such a good fucking deal. So you're telling me for the price of an appetizer at olive garden i can get 3 roast beef sandwiches, a milk shake, and curly fries? The fuck? Good lord, man. That's so much fucking food. It's like the 5-5-5 deal at dominoes. Such a good fucking deal.

Also, fuck this economy. It's ruining our fried chicken. Has anybody else's guthries started serving these little bitch chicken fingers? You still get like 5 fingers but the new ones are seriously almost half the size. Sad as hell.

im watching 'the road warrior'

i'm feeling a 'road warrior' moment inmy wardrobe coming soon

it'll have to wait until all of my 80s dynasty stuff comes in the mail next week

im an ebay fiend...

also, TEXAN STEAMPUNK that has to happen soon

Dude. Arbys will fuck your shit up. Arby sauce destroys hopes, dreams, colons, arteries, and more. 5 for $5.95 deal isn't even fair. And people wonder why poor people often have more weight problems. That's such a good fucking deal. So you're telling me for the price of an appetizer at olive garden i can get 3 roast beef sandwiches, a milk shake, and curly fries? The fuck? Good lord, man. That's so much fucking food. It's like the 5-5-5 deal at dominoes. Such a good fucking deal.

Also, fuck this economy. It's ruining our fried chicken. Has anybody else's guthries started serving these little bitch chicken fingers? You still get like 5 fingers but the new ones are seriously almost half the size. Sad as hell.

i found one... i'm going tomorrow. but yo arby's sandwiches are kinda wack, even if that's what they're pretty much a place for... i usually get the chicken fingers. i kinda wanted to go to kfc tomorrow too, but curly fries... fuck.

1 chicken finger box, 1 roast beef sandwich, 1 milkshake, 1 curly fries, 1 onion rings.

or just 5 milkshakes.

I dunno, that menu blows my mind.

They also have orange creme milkshakes

I don't know why i'm advertising them when i don't think i've ever eaten there. I have a porcelain stomach. I only punish it with alcohol and bar food during nfl sundays.

hahahahah I wish I could rep. I concur. Don't fuck up, though. Jamocha shake. JAH. MOH. KAH.