Random Thoughts...

fade to black2

She has no ass. This could be a problem. Anybody know where one can buy ass at retail? I need it VNDS, none of that worn twice shit.

nassitall ruins everything. She must have big boobies

edit: i never got into star wars. ever. But the force on ps3 is fuckin siiick. true story.

I'm joining the "cocktail club" tonight. Learn to make drinks, fuck bitches up. yeah.

wow, turned out that this club is the "flair training" club. i will join this in conjunction with the real cocktail club to REALLY fuck a bitch up.

house parties will never be the same.

megaman 2 is so hard :(

Quick man'll fuck your up. I really really need to go get megaman9 today. But then again, mother 3 translation comes out today. I don't think i'm going to go out this weekend.

Also, i refuse to ever open the radiohead vs. other bands thread. I just know it's going to be a huge clusterfuck on both sides of the coin.

what do i eat for lunch today?

1-pizza from this really good by the slice place. crispy nyc style (best simple pizza in town)

2-burgers from this small place that has been around for over 80 years. amazing burgers

3-sushi from...somewhere, i dunno

4-sandwich from a cuban sandwich place nearby (they have more than just cubans)

5-this nice pan-asian . kinda upscale/expensive at night, but manageable at lunch

I'm starving but DHL is delivering 2 packages sometime in the next hour so i gotta wait till then. Afterwards i needs to eats.

^^ last night, i dreamed that i was a journalist making a documentary about "dyke music". in my dream, it was a gender of music and i was kindda talking about the history, the developments, interviewing artists. etc...

that was weird