Random Thoughts...

fade to black2

^^ "You are a great person, and gosh darn it, people like you"

Why is life so fucking unfair to the really nice/hardworking people. My father works his ass off, never buys anything for himself before the family, and he is still struggling financially.

He got scammed by a piece of shit investor when I was about 5 years old. My parents had saved to buy a house to try and make the future better for me, and the guy took them ( and other family members) for everything they had.

They are still rebounding, as are my grandparents still to this day, due to the massive debts they incurred, and the savings that got wiped out

Burn in hell you asshole.

If I ever get some serious bank together, Im going to bail you guys out I swear it

Just got back from giving a very important speech and now I'm trying to convince myself I did a good job

im sure you dick a great job!!

edit: *did , sorry saw cyberpunk's post..

it's raining cats and dogs outside and my mom told me to repark my car because she says it's blocking the neighbor's driveway. i tell her that it's not i checked it and that if she didn't want me to park across the street to tell her friends not to park like assholes in my parking spot.

i hate it when guests park in the driveway.

I have a friend, whos new girlfriend is the type of girlfriend who doesnt care to get to know her boyfriends, friends or do any activities said boyfriend would do on occasion with said friends. (everyone loves a good circle jerk!)

Bitch is a bitch.

- Doesnt say her name, when another friend introduced themself.

- Doesnt say bye when you say bye. Well fuck you too.

- Fat.

- Short.

- Looks pregnant.

- Is younger than the mass and thinks shes superior.

- Never heard of Pabst.

- Never tried sushi. Didnt look happy when going to a sushi place was an option.

- Likes to go sight seeing in San Francisco. Bitch, you can do that anytime you want, you live in the damn Bay Area. It aint like Twin Peaks is moving to Seattle anytime soon!

- Doesnt engage in conversation.

- Talks quietly amongst her and the boyfriend, but when X person talks to Y person, she listens intently and judges said person.

- Fuckin sucks.

- Fat.

- Makes me not want to hang out with my friend anymore.

- Causes him to lag even more than he already does. You live a mile away from me in the same city, it shouldnt take you 40 mins to drive over homie. Now your bitch is around, you lag like a mother fucker.

- Snorlax.

- She looks like she smells bad.

- FUUUUUUUUUUUUUCK...

- Type of bitch who would make two friends separate.

- She talks like a damn valley girl, when shes not.

- Went to Benders and got a Miller High Life. Who the fuck does that, you fuckin kook.

- Sucks.

Im almost done ranting, but she sucks. Like fuck you sucks.

I have a friend, whos new girlfriend is the type of girlfriend who doesnt care to get to know her boyfriends, friends or do any activities said boyfriend would do on occasion with said friends. (everyone loves a good circle jerk!)

Bitch is a bitch.

- Doesnt say her name, when another friend introduced themself.

- Doesnt say bye when you say bye. Well fuck you too.

- Fat.

- Short.

- Looks pregnant.

- Is younger than the mass and thinks shes superior.

- Never heard of Pabst.

- Never tried sushi. Didnt look happy when going to a sushi place was an option.

- Likes to go sight seeing in San Francisco. Bitch, you can do that anytime you want, you live in the damn Bay Area. It aint like Twin Peaks is moving to Seattle anytime soon!

- Doesnt engage in conversation.

- Talks quietly amongst her and the boyfriend, but when X person talks to Y person, she listens intently and judges said person.

- Fuckin sucks.

- Fat.

- Makes me not want to hang out with my friend anymore.

- Causes him to lag even more than he already does. You live a mile away from me in the same city, it shouldnt take you 40 mins to drive over homie. Now your bitch is around, you lag like a mother fucker.

- Snorlax.

- She looks like she smells bad.

- FUUUUUUUUUUUUUCK...

- Type of bitch who would make two friends separate.

- She talks like a damn valley girl, when shes not.

- Went to Benders and got a Miller High Life. Who the fuck does that, you fuckin kook.

- Sucks.

Im almost done ranting, but she sucks. Like fuck you sucks.

wait, but is she fat?

i just love organic peanut butter. its so much better than regular peanut butter.

also im going to sign up for the gym today and will start gaining weight. i am aiming for like 6 more kilos. i will fucking rape people on the basketball courts once i got rid of this injury. stoked for summer.

you're gonna have to do that in your TOJ DR rick james style :P

i quote this because it was very entertaining and it made me lul, but i have a few questions on american english urban vocab...

are you referring to the Pope when you say Pabst? (it's german for pope)

what is a snorlax?

what is a valley girl?

is benders a special bar where you are obliged not to drink your favorite drank?

Bitch is a bitch.

Chant: maybe...

you're gonna have to do that in your TOJ DR rick james style :P

i quote this because it was very entertaining and it made me lul, but i have a few questions on american english urban vocab...

are you referring to the Pope when you say Pabst? (it's german for pope)

what is a snorlax?

what is a valley girl?

is benders a special bar where you are obliged not to drink your favorite drank?

1) Maybe. Never knew Pabst is German for Pope ( girlfriend is German but doesn't speak it. Now I'll win! )

2) Fat Pokemon.

2a) Japanese video game character.

3) Ugly

4) She doesn't like the beer she bought. She only got the beer that she knows, because she's a boring person who doesn't like to try new things.