Random Thoughts...

fade to black2

http://www.bbc.co.uk/iplayer/episode/b00nhv56/Horizon_20092010_The_Secret_You/

With the help of a hammer-wielding scientist, Jennifer Aniston and a general anaesthetic, Professor Marcus du Sautoy goes in search of answers to one of science's greatest mysteries: how do we know who we are? While the thoughts that make us feel as though we know ourselves are easy to experience, they are notoriously difficult to explain. So, in order to find out where they come from, Marcus subjects himself to a series of probing experiments.

He learns at what age our self-awareness emerges and whether other species share this trait. Next, he has his mind scrambled by a cutting-edge experiment in anaesthesia. Having survived that ordeal, Marcus is given an out-of-body experience in a bid to locate his true self. And in Hollywood, he learns how celebrities are helping scientists understand the microscopic activities of our brain. Finally, he takes part in a mind-reading experiment that both helps explain and radically alters his understanding of who he is.

Massive mindfuck

i remember when i started out on this forum i didn't lurk at all and apparently had lots of neg rep... but i had no idea what the fuck this "rep" was

lol :(. very random, and now its time for sushi

spider was descending from the ceiling onto my laptop so i cut the thread with a wrapper, so it stuck on to the wrapper, and it kept descending so i kept cutting it with multiple wrappers and it kept descending pretty quickly for over a minute and my arm got tired so i threw it down.

these things don't run out of freaking spider silk

Guest on-display

wow i remember playing that

i dont eat fast food but i was craving mcd's for the longest time and got a #2 with chicken nuggets. i was not satisfied. i am in regret. :(

just downloaded the "leechblock" add-on for firefox about 10 minutes ago. it lets me block out certain sites (and specify at which time.) I'm trying to completely eliminate my facebook viewing during weekdays, even though I still get emailed if someone writes to me... I'm already feeling the adverse effects