Random Thoughts...

fade to black2

billy, i'll hold your hand only if we take fit pics in each others clothes.

LOL PAUSE.

fuck it.

wawa has that hoagie fest shit going on so a cheesteak is only 2.99.

im gonna go right now and pay in quarters.

LOL PAUSE.

fuck it.

wawa has that hoagie fest shit going on so a cheesteak is only 2.99.

im gonna go right now and pay in quarters.

this shit completely slipped my mind. I live (literally) down the block from a wawa.

getting a meatball sub w. provolone later.

thanks and +rep billy

I've been home a little over a month. For awhile I was always getting tired around 12 and just went to sleep. I went to LA for a week and now I can stay up til 3 again no problem. so I guess summer has officially begun?

unfortuantely, my work has cut my hours severely since I got back from california. I've been looking for a 2nd job now and it's not looking good.

wrong threak!!!

and i can't believe i'm admitting this but i really am feeling this girl, can't get her off my mind and miss her alot, i am so lame :( gonna be taking her out to dinner and a movie in the next week, maybe buy her flowers? iunno, but i really like her :o

wrong threak!!!

and i can't believe i'm admitting this but i really am feeling this girl, can't get her off my mind and miss her alot, i am so lame :( gonna be taking her out to dinner and a movie in the next week, maybe buy her flowers? iunno, but i really like her :o

That's great news man. A lot of people here might give you advice like "Oh, don't be a pussy. Instead of going out and doing something nice with her, ignore her and treat her like shit and maybe in a week she'll call you some time".

I say be yourself, and win one for us "good guys". If I like a girl I'd rather just be myself and do nice shit for her and that's usually enough. I don't want to treat her badly and start a relationship off of false pretenses.

For the record, I've been in a relationship for 3 years, and I was really crushing on her hard before we got together. Brought her to a movie and dinner and stuff, and it all worked out perfectly.

yeah, i mean if you've followed my constant whining i just got out of a REALLY shitty 2 year ordeal with a girl who was a bitch and drained me of everything, i just can't be mean, too nice. gonna buy her flowers since she's graduating high school, might leave them on her doorstep for when she comes home from graduation, iunno. gotta win her over and stuff.

That's great news man. A lot of people here might give you advice like "Oh, don't be a pussy. Instead of going out and doing something nice with her, ignore her and treat her like shit and maybe in a week she'll call you some time".

I say be yourself, and win one for us "good guys". If I like a girl I'd rather just be myself and do nice shit for her and that's usually enough. I don't want to treat her badly and start a relationship off of false pretenses.

For the record, I've been in a relationship for 3 years, and I was really crushing on her hard before we got together. Brought her to a movie and dinner and stuff, and it all worked out perfectly.

unicorn.jpg

curses i dont have a beard or mustache yet i used rogaine yesertday too! CURSES Oh yah nadal isnt in wimbledon im kinda crushed yah? upset yo real mad like zoj4fr.gif

Piiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiing.