Random Thoughts...

fade to black2

My boss made me deliver a loan package today and wrote 28 S White Road. It was a Public Library.

Turns out, the real address is 2680 S White Road...

I had to drive one city over.

Also, my ex from way back is letting her dog die by not taking care of it... I went to go see it yesterday and it can't see out of either eye, hasn't been inside in 4 years, hasn't gone to the vet in 2, and it's shaking violently...

Guest bambam

evilcrayon man u sick in da head........rick ross just such a boss he rather jump off a bridge than sacrafice da lifestyle.....u just dont u/stand

That video was fucking awkward to watch.

I realized today I have wasted an entire year. I shouldn't have gone back for senior year, I ought to have done cyber or a senior/freshman year. I have three classes and I am only passing one in the end. I only took one college course this year, no AP tests(forgotten deadlines) and haven't CLEP'ed anything yet. I think I am going to CLEP and take summer courses to keep from wasting an entire year.

evilcrayon man u sick in da head........rick ross just such a boss he rather jump off a bridge than sacrafice da lifestyle.....u just dont u/stand

I think it's cause I was trippin the first time I watched it and kept asking questions like..

How fast was he speeding?

What happens to the girls in the backseat?

Why are their seats reclined back so far?

Why doesn't the cop know that they the best?

Does anybody else think that the secret of the universe is that chocolate and vanilla aren't opposites? Just two different flavours?

a girl i know had a boyfriend who bought her an SL1210 and a bunch of sex pistols, joy division, etc. records

only problem is

1. she's not into any of that music, or music at all for that matter

2. he didn't get her an amplifier

what a shithead

dude is smart, that's an old "scam" u do to girls u are in a relationship with but don't really care about them.

Instead of spending money with them, u just buy them what you want for yourself and eventually that stuff will end up at your house and u didn't spend a dime on her.

this kid was on the tennis team @ Wagner with me... he has no personality, so I dunno where the fuck this came from.

To be honest, He doesn't have much personality in the video either.