Random Thoughts...

fade to black2

just got back from fishing shit was cold as fuck esp with wind blowing.

i come home bam! my sister made pho' aaaaaaaaaah so hot and delicious <3

its raining mad here! i need some hot pho'!!!!!!

My dad acts as kind of a handyman for his old college prof. They're a couple that has a ton of vintage modern furniture they've been buying since they were young. They've got wooden Eames LCW chairs bought in the 50s and I guess the back on one of them got kinda wobbly.

So my dad is fucking sanding and chiseling this piece of furniture that is a rare collectors item prob worth some $$$ and reattaching the back piece with some Home Depot glue. Then when it's done he realizes that he put the fucking thing on upside down. I was like omggggggg.

My dad acts as kind of a handyman for his old college prof. They're a couple that has a ton of vintage modern furniture they've been buying since they were young. They've got wooden Eames LCW chairs bought in the 50s and I guess the back on one of them got kinda wobbly.

So my dad is fucking sanding and chiseling this piece of furniture that is a rare collectors item prob worth some $$$ and reattaching the back piece with some Home Depot glue. Then when it's done he realizes that he put the fucking thing on upside down. I was like omggggggg.

ARGHHHHH!!! I FEEL HIS PAIN!