Random Thoughts...

fade to black2

You've never seen a cat barf? That shit happens all the time

Also, how frustrating is it that the J Hederus for Kswiss sneakers are so close to being dope as shit, but just not quite there?

since they first started getting publicity up until now i have tried to convince myself to kop. i just don't know see a methodical pants tuck or tongues in that would look flattering. only legging or super-duper tight pants. anyway shit ain't that expensive and i don't think i've seen anyone wearing them jawns ever.

that's why i started my own biz. i prolly would have poured gas on her and set her on fire. seriously.

my first boss was in the bathroom with me at my first agency and said, "how do you support your kid with one income? does your wife turn tricks?"

dead serious, i shoved a bottle of hand soap in his mouth and punched him in the head breaking his glasses. i had 4 co-workers to whom he had said fucked up things and i waled away fired but otherwise unscathed with 5 months severance.

the girl who sits across from me at work, cocks her head and looks at me, clearly hungover this morning.

"sometimes I wonder if you ever do anything for this company."

"thats not a very nice thing to say.

but, yeah, me too."

my first boss was in the bathroom with me at my first agency and said, "how do you support your kid with one income? does your wife turn tricks?"

dead serious, i shoved a bottle of hand soap in his mouth and punched him in the head breaking his glasses. i had 4 co-workers to whom he had said fucked up things and i waled away fired but otherwise unscathed with 5 months severance.

:eek::eek:

a real live goon

since they first started getting publicity up until now i have tried to convince myself to kop. i just don't know see a methodical pants tuck or tongues in that would look flattering. only legging or super-duper tight pants. anyway shit ain't that expensive and i don't think i've seen anyone wearing them jawns ever.

Exactly. The hi tops almost look good if the strappy stuff went over the whole top of the shoe instead of just the side. Plus the midsoles look kinda whack. One of the lows has the best design but is a poor shape low top. If they turned that into a hi, we'd be in business. They were so close to designing a dope, affordable sneaker

shit, kunk. that's pretty intense. From pics/stories, your wife seems pretty great so i don't blame you

the girl who sits across from me at work, cocks her head and looks at me, clearly hungover this morning.

"sometimes I wonder if you ever do anything for this company."

"thats not a very nice thing to say.

but, yeah, me too."

I fuck around online 7 hours a day at work. Sometimes more. I'd say I've averaged around 4 hours of actual work a week for the past 7-8 years.

The day I first got the internet at work...they might as well have given me a tv and vodka. I never did anything again.

Every time my phone rings, I expect it to be HR firing my ass for excessive surfing.

this guy was funny sometimes but fucked up. one gay art director was listening to show tunes and the punchee asked, "is your god a faggot?" he asked another woman if she was having her family reunion at OTB. nice guy.

Exactly. The hi tops almost look good if the strappy stuff went over the whole top of the shoe instead of just the side. Plus the midsoles look kinda whack. One of the lows has the best design but is a poor shape low top. If they turned that into a hi, we'd be in business. They were so close to designing a dope, affordable sneaker

shit, kunk. that's pretty intense. From pics/stories, your wife seems pretty great so i don't blame you

this guy was funny sometimes but fucked up. one gay art director was listening to show tunes and the punchee asked, "is your god a faggot?" he asked another woman if she was having her family reunion at OTB. nice guy.

the guy got what deserved... but of OTB funny story:

one time i went to city by myself to have dinner with a friend, then on the way back by the LIRR. an old indian man sit next to me he is very fraile.. 80 years old. he has a hotdog stand in the city and he talks to me about his children are lawyers etc. i wonder he can still work, then we got off at same stop he was going to walk home but i gave him a ride. and he had a really nice house.

a few weeks later i saw him at an OTB he didnt recognize me old bastard. how much does a hotdog stand person make in money a year??

that's why i started my own biz. i prolly would have poured gas on her and set her on fire. seriously.

Yeah, I don't reallly mind. She's just bitter that I do twice the work she does in half as much time.

Also, since I never invite her drinking when we all goout because she is half crosseyed and I'm tired of staring at her all day anyway.

Fuck, i think i want subway because of that stupid ass thread the other day. I know i'm going to regret it but i want it. I have some chicken, steak, and veggie skewers in the fridge from work, but i don't wanna eat em'. I want subway. I'm also planning on going to that 80year old burger place tomorrow for lunch. Fat people are still stylish right? FUCK

I made the trip. I got a Chicken Pizziola because it was a $5 footlong. It's alright. Smells like subway though

I immediately regret annihilating that footlong sub. I need to remember not to eat subway ever again. it's just not very good

fail.

i'm kidding (5)

No, you're right. I should've just had fried tofu instead, eh?

girls like to take it slow with guys they really like? but fuck guys they dont give a shit about.. is this correct? wtf is wrong with you bitches *sigh, that shit is not cool.

im a girl and that is not true.

im a girl and that is not true.

welllllll, i thought about it and with me its true.

i can not really like a guy, just be sexually attracted to him and hookup.

but that post made me realize that i take it slower with guys i actually like. dont know if thats good or bad.

today i was late to my french class, and the oral presentation that i was supposed to do two weeks ago, has been pushed back yet another week. :)

i went home took a nap, went to anthropology lab like 50 minutes late. i sneak in and sit down with my group and there are scantrons on the desk. FUCK. since everyone was copying each other since it was a collaborative test, i copied off them because those fuckers copy off me anyway. in class a total of 15 minutes.

but then i went to the anthropology lecture, my friend and i didn't go to class last week and apparently they had a test. oops.

also, my mom bought honey nut cheerios and they're soooooo good. i haven't had cereal for hella long.

:/ its just really confusing more than anything. Way I see it. Girls like to put a time limit on things they do with guys they r rlly into. A hookup is a hookup, w.e. But wen u rlly like a guy u do stupid shit like put time limits up. I won't do this or this beofre 2 months then if at 4 then yea ill fuck him. Or something like that. Idk if that makes sense but I'm tired as fuck. And this girls got me confused n a bit annoyed. Am I making any sense :/

putting time limits on hookups is bullshit...if it feels right and everyone is comfortable, its a go.

• i feel sorry for all the people with XS-S rick owens leather jackets for sale on the supermarket. There's like ten of them available at all times, pushing prices down. A lot people don't want to accept that they're going to get like 1200 bucks back in a best-case scenario at this point.

• lately I am all about bolding peoples usernames.

julzkind looked skinnier in her last waywt. not as skinny as whitney of course, but who is?

timber added me on facebook through hax. she claims to have searched for "american diamonds." Now I just need to start dating her sister and the transformation will be complete.