Random Thoughts...

fade to black2

jkissi: so true, but for me everyday flies by. i can't believe how quickly time passes...

my sister starts 7th grade today... i swear she was only 7 years old last year...

so i was watching family matters, and i was so dissapointed in urkel. why teh hell was he always breaking himself trying to get laura, when he already had the far superior myra.

Posted · Hidden by willy cheesesteak, March 20, 2012 - No reason given
Hidden by willy cheesesteak, March 20, 2012 - No reason given
so i was watching family matters, and i was so dissapointed in urkel. why teh hell was he always breaking himself trying to get laura, when he already had the far superior myra.

[eminem] you want what you can't have [/eminem]

I just found out Jonathan Richman (from the modern lovers) is playing in gainesville for $10. It's not till oct 6th but at least it's something to look forward to. Silver jews in orlando for $12 too in mid september. Any members in the area going to either of those?

I just found out Jonathan Richman (from the modern lovers) is playing in gainesville for $10. It's not till oct 6th but at least it's something to look forward to. Silver jews in orlando for $12 too in mid september. Any members in the area going to either of those?

Have seen Jonathan Richman three times. So sick. Be sure you get as close to the front as possible, as the energy (even more so at Jonathan Richman concerts than others) is so much better there.

He's played only at tiny venues when I've seen him, so this shouldn't be too much of a problem.

Yea, both those venues are pretty small. The day before in gville, ted leo is playing but with against me (against me after reinventing axl rose is boring as shit). I wouldn't mind seeing ted leo but since against me is a gainesville originating band, it'll be packed with assholes.

i thought he could only pull myra when he was stephon? or maybe it was laura, fill us in

tim and eric is the best show on adult swim. how old are you? buy the dvd $14.90 at wal-mart fattie and if you're unsatisfied i will paypal you a refund.

yeah, no. fuck that show. It's all about Metalocalypse/Venture Bros./ATHF/various other programming. Adult swim has fallen off in recent years, but Venture Bros. is the best thing that they have goin for them. Probably my favorite cartoon in recent memory. Been with it since the beginning.

so grateful for the streak of fall wardrobe worthy evenings and pizza rolls today...

pizza rolls: microwave, toaster oven, or convectional oven?