Random Thoughts...

fade to black2

I remember one old white guy we called him Jesus, his looks would deceive the hell out of new comers on the court. They wouldn't pick him, then they saw him play ahahahahz most of the time lost.

i'm an anomaly in that i'm a whiteboy who grew up in the hood. i'm a ballhog who shoots 3's and throws elbows as i layup and still think clapping off backboard is equivalent to the white man dunk.

It is 100 percent certain that Kunk has old-man strength.

Once i turn 35, i'm never jumping in a game of basketball again. I'll use my set shot, dirty play, and guile to win games.

I'm excited about the getting back to NYC this week but hoping that I will find a job ASAP. Played about a C, B- game today at the gym. I'm still that nigga when it comes down to it. Oh well. And I hate old men who get on the court and want to motivate their team. Fuck that. Imma just run your old ass to death. Anyone in NYC wanna hire me, or use SUFU network for a connect?

I'm excited about the getting back to NYC this week but hoping that I will find a job ASAP. Played about a C, B- game today at the gym. I'm still that nigga when it comes down to it. Oh well. And I hate old men who get on the court and want to motivate their team. Fuck that. Imma just run your old ass to death. Anyone in NYC wanna hire me, or use SUFU network for a connect?

What's worse are the asshole kids who played high school ball and think they can run plays or zone defense. THE FUCK? YOU DON"T RUN ZONE IN PICKUP

jskissi- tell that to jmatsu

Chrono - i didn't think that was the actual reason why he was banned. So what do they do look for my pictures to justify that I'm black and i get the OK pass? :D

nf one - Flava Flav priorities sure did change when he found himself broke ass hell .. a broke nigga in fact

I know, i was kidding. He says nigga a lot, insults people and uses gay occasionally. Supermods acknowledged he violated rules all the time and just picked now to actually do something about it for some reason.

i need to get some sleep though. gonna buy some new jogging shoes and try that whole jogging/sprinting shit out tomorrow. probably gonna feel like death

tim n eric sucks.

tim and eric is the best show on adult swim. how old are you? buy the dvd $14.90 at wal-mart fattie and if you're unsatisfied i will paypal you a refund.

tim and eric is only funny if your drunk and/or high. otherwise it sucks. Just because something is "random" doesn't mean it's funny.

i will say that being high certainly enhances the hilarity of the show for me, but i watch it sober all the time and it's still funny. i had people doubt me, until i propped their eyes open; now all of my friends own season one on dvd. trust me,,,,, it's for your health.

i really hate people that a don't stop arguing because they feel like arguing, even when they're wrong.

i ESPECIALLY hate it when girls do this. fucking cunts.