Random Thoughts...

fade to black2

Jew detected. Please alert edmond.

On a more serious note, I can't wait for my haircut next week. This giant shag is slowly consuming my head. I've even started getting it in my mouth. BLECH.

haha, im not worried - edmond is friends with me on facebook (he's on limited profile for good reason).

it takes a good week for my hair to not look retarded. so the waiting begins.

ok time for a little update, remember i told you about the lovestick enlarger pills that mike and his brother have been taking from http://www.otbods.com that completly changed their lives, well at least made them into the talk of the town with all the girls around, not to mention 3 of my friends who actually dated them in the past few weeks and can't stop talking. well, heres an update, andrew heard about the pills and he too has been taking them, i am a witness and living proof that his thing is monster huge, yes and don't ask how i seen it, just take my word for it. all i can say is, go now and buy them if you want instant results that they guarentee on any guy who takes them 100 percent or all your money back i even ordered them for you know who. go now to http://www.otbods.com
clear_gif.gif

coming back into the city, i was sitting shotgun, talking with kumi when all of a sudden a car whizzes by and i was thinking H has that same car, same color when i noticed a little guy hanging off the rear end bumper..

2197873693_d2df317679.jpg

yup.. same car :D

I think the stuffed animal/trinket hanging off the bumper of your car thing is limited to being a Californian HK fob phenomenon, innit? That + the generic tie bar makes me think this is a white Civic with an automatic transmission and a CSX-39485 squash-scented air freshener bought at Kintetsu mall.

I think the stuffed animal/trinket hanging off the bumper of your car thing is limited to being a Californian HK fob phenomenon, innit? That + the generic tie bar makes me think this is a white Civic with an automatic transmission and a CSX-39485 squash-scented air freshener bought at Kintetsu mall.

if the car specs werent enough, nigga pulls out this shit

i worked at a place that sold those to every wanna be ricer

As a Hong Kong immigrant to California who absolutely refuses to partake in fobby culture, I thank you for this. And the few others like me? They thank you as well.

i want to go to that bread place at the mall so i could get a eggplant and mozzarella samwich. mmmmmmm.

ah last night's date was nice :] birthday weekend day 1: success. hopefully tonight's dinner with my friends'll be fun and i'll be with a bunch of 21 year olds i hope they don't card me for drinks, ha.

my car is packed full of my crap ready to move into my new place but the previous tenants havent moved all their crap yet... they stopped paying rent last week should i just throw it all in the street??

Are you in the US? Not all courts agree, but most say the landlord is required to give legal (the lease) and actual (empty space) possession of the place. If he doesn't, you have a right to sue the landlord. Of course, this assumes that 1) you don't care about your relationship with the landlord and 2) the landlord has the legal right to evict the previous tenants or their lease is already over.

But it was probably rhetorical. Just get some goons and tear that place apart. Illegal but I mean, c'mon, way more satisfying.