Sling & Stones Womens

anny

HI. I recently purchased a pair of Sling & Stones at Self Edge prior to the party and there is already a Sling n Stones thread but it wasn't really based specifically on women's and there isn't many women denim threads with actual pictures. So here you go for the ladies. :P

Front-1.jpg

Side.jpg

Stacks.jpg

Back1.jpg

Button.jpg

IMG%5D

24k gold plated buttons/rivets/threads

The model is Sling & Stones Rachel, sz 24 and I'm really short (5'1).

• Replies 127
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

great fit.. how much did they run you? its probably somewhere in the forum but im too lazy to look it up

$350 at Self Edge I think (but I may be wrong.)

I fit into a 26 with ease... how scary is that. Welcome to superfuture Anny.

if I weren't so fixated on sorahikos right now i'd probably consider buying a pair, they're nice. maybe if I get a sudden windfall of cash. welcome to sufu!

I thought you were too "rock & roll" for straight leg jeans...according to 45RPM in Paris :cool:

I think the veggie dye dry selvege runs about 350 but the synthetic dye dryselv runs a bit shorter than that. along with several other finished models and nonselvage ones, etc etc. We need more guys rockin Sling and Stones!

I thought you were too "rock & roll" for straight leg jeans...according to 45RPM in Paris :cool:

:( that man was mean, he wouldn't even let me try anything on, just kept telling me to go to april77. I'll get them though, if I have to go in and just hand him a peice of paper saying 'give me some fucking sorahikos sil vous plait'

Actually, the ones Anny got are $260..

:)

Sydney.. you fit into a size 26 pair of Iron Hearts today. THAT is scary.

We need more guys rockin Sling and Stones!
Are they even selling the mens jeans yet? I've been interested in a pair for a while now, since they started that thread a while back, but I still haven't seen them for sale anywhere, even online.

I've actually never seen these before. Looks like they fit quite well in the pictures but the knee stacking seems to be below the knee in the first picture :confused:...

i think the stacking is underneath my knees because i have big calves, and skinny jeans tend to get stuck between my calves and my knees...:( Its hard to explain.

Vee - Hi! Nice meeting you at the party.

Vee - Hi! Nice meeting you at the party.

i knew it was you! it was a pleasure meeting you, your brother, & BTT! you guys are cool! good luck to your brother @ norteastern. i hope he enjoys his flatheads! ill definitely hit up that shop in taiwan if i ever get a chance!

i knew it was you! it was a pleasure meeting you, your brother, & BTT! you guys are cool! good luck to your brother @ norteastern. i hope he enjoys his flatheads! ill definitely hit up that shop in taiwan if i ever get a chance!

hey vee. gotta check out the store or email him, he's a denim connoisseur.

anny, nice smiley face rug.

Nice denim... gee the cut on 'em really works on you. Hope this helps out alot of the females on the 'future.