24 hrs eatery or whatever...........

6MT

i actually knows several places i just wanna see if we could pile a list here so we could all benefit from it.

let's see

Alhambra: garden cafe on valley and garfiled opens till 4am

K town: Hodori is 24 hrs

Lil Tokyo: Koraku opens till 4 am as well

on pico and labrea has a taco joint that open 24 hrs.

there is a starbuck down in torrance opens 24 hrs.

man i wish there are more 24 hrs biz.........

i actually knows several places i just wanna see if we could pile a list here so we could all benefit from it.

let's see

Alhambra: garden cafe on valley and garfiled opens till 4am

K town: Hodori is 24 hrs

Lil Tokyo: Koraku opens till 4 am as well

on pico and labrea has a taco joint that open 24 hrs.

there is a starbuck down in torrance opens 24 hrs.

man i wish there are more 24 hrs biz.........

Skip on Garden Cafe unless it's really that late and you have no other choice. I think J.R. Cafe and Baccali, which is across the street, are better. I'm not clear on the hours though. These places are all on Valley Blvd in Alhambra.

Hodori is great... I can't highly recommend the bulgogi as the meat is kinda "old" and dry though. Head straight for the galbi, those ribs are marinated really well, and are cooked perfectly. I was surprised at the "beef noodles" too. I forgot the name of it, but it was pretty good. Strips of beef acting as noodles, mixed in with some vermicelli? It's an interesting bowl. Hodori is on Olympic x Vermont in Ktown.

And I haven't been to the rest :(. However:

Most of the 24 hour joints I've seen are in Ktown starting from the financial district, especially on Wilshire. I saw many tofu houses advertising 24 hours. HK cafes on Valley Blvd are usually open really late, but aren't 24 hours.

Oh yeah. One more place-

On Hoover x Olympic there's EL TAURINO. That place is the shit. I really enjoy their burrito con pura carne (all-meat burrito). AHHH...... mouth watering. Try their combo burrito with salsa verde (green sauce), it's less spicy and peppery than the normal red sauce. Personally, I prefer the red, but my friend swears to the green. Try going EARLY on a Saturday and get their soup (usually menudo, I had posole?? another time). GOOOOOOOOD! If you're adventurous, ordene cabeza :) Oí que es MUY delicioso. Mmm. And yes, this place is open 24 hours.

wheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

Oh yeah. I think I also remember hearing that clubbers love going to Roscoes. I'm not sure if they're open "late" or just open "really early".

Anyways, I don't recommend going to Roscoes. OVERPRICED and not even that good, in terms of their fried chicken. The time I went, BOTH my pieces were dry. So sue me. :P