fndmybetterhalf

My list:

- Djarum Splash

- Djarum Cherry

- Djarum Original

- Nat Sherman Black & Gold

- Nat Sherman Touch of Mint

- Marlboro cowboy killers (on occasion)

I prefer cloves. They taste and smell better and don't leave my mouth dry.

Usually smoke Djarum's. Used to be hung up on the Original, but now smoke the milder "Splash".

Normally smoke some sort of Marlboro non-metholated, or Dunhill, Mild Seven, Camel, Seven Stars, etc. My girlfriend bought me 6 cartons of duty-free Japanese Camels in Ulaan Bator, so I've been smoking those since November. Finally down to one half of a carton. I'm gonna quit after I finish the last pack; patches are cheap over here, less than a buck a piece, and come in a number of increments. I've smoked since I was 13 and am 25 now, am ready to quit.

lucky strike lights......though they arn't as good anymore when they changed the filters to the white filters here in aus.

Back when i was a heavier smoker i really enjoyed malboro reds. They have a really nice full taste. Can't say too much about the lights though....they are horrible imo haha.

Back when I still smoked, it was American Spirit. But I was too lazy to roll my own. I still smoke the occasional Djarum Black, and my Shisha still gets used at least once a week. Right now, my favorite is Nakhla Double Apple, but I have almost all of them and rotate frequently.

I like my double apple as Apple shisha/apple juice; my personal hookah broke like 3 weeks after I bought it though, I bought it like 7 years ago from hookah-shisha.com or some sketch site of that name. Was super excited when I bought it and took it to house parties everytime and must've broken that cheap shit throwing it into the back of my Civic hatchback so much.

DuMaurier Light King size when in Canada

Mild Seven Light when in Japan

Malborro Light for everywhere else

but i'm quitting soon, my gf brought 4 cartoons from japan last month and there's only one and a half left and i'm stopping after that. fuck paying 10 bucks for a pack of smokes and i ain't smoking no Peter Jackson shit either...

i feel bad saying this cause i really shouldnt be smoking and am stopping at the moment

but turkisk golds

lucky strikes

theres something i scretely like about parliments that i cant put my finger on, although i dont like the taste much and then smell isnt that good. maybe its the extra paper on the filter

Guest jmatsu
i feel bad saying this cause i really shouldnt be smoking and am stopping at the moment

but turkisk golds

lucky strikes

theres something i scretely like about parliments that i cant put my finger on, although i dont like the taste much and then smell isnt that good. maybe its the extra paper on the filter

it is for cocaine.

up until this summer i was smokin up to a pack a day but i dropped cigarettes...can't really stand the smell right now. so if i want a quick smoke i'll just hit up some black & milds (i know i know...cheap shit but i like 'em), or cigars...since i don't get cubans here i like tatuajes and recently found saint luis rey to be good value for the money. Back home it's all about the Partagas serie p no. 2, PSD4's, and Vegas Robaina famosos.

it is for cocaine.

ive heard that but ive heard a better more badass story

that in the fifties when they were using those giant ass bombers with machine guns all over them

the machine gunners needed something to bite down on so that their cigarrettes wouldnt

fall out of their mouths when they were firing

thus the extra paper on parliments

i prefer that to the cocain thoery

Guest jmatsu
ive heard that but ive heard a better more badass story

that in the fifties when they were using those giant ass bombers with machine guns all over them

the machine gunners needed something to bite down on so that their cigarrettes wouldnt

fall out of their mouths when they were firing

thus the extra paper on parliments

i prefer that to the cocain thoery

couldn't a tobacco consumer simply bite down on the filter?