supreme x neighborhood (thumbs down)

derdankhund

just ebay "neighborhood supreme" and you'll get an eyeful

alternatively, someone just listed a few items from them in supermarket...

I know neighborhood is overpriced, but I admittedly have a weak spot for the occasional item from them. I guess I was hoping the coolness of the collaboration would overcome my guilt over the pricetag...oh well more money for actually dope japanese labels...

jackets are ill. but the tee is just clip art. i could have thought of that. two logos? not even a new logo.

and seems now everyone's going for plainer cheaper denim. why are people paying $600 for destroyed jeans that look like they're from abercrombie or something?

oh, and shit.

goonies.gif

see they shoulda done the supreme logo goonies style. The goonies was the best.

btw those fakes have better printing than the real haha

mil did you hit the 'hood release in japan? score anything? how were the lines/crowds?

Yeah, lined up at preme in Daikanyama. it released 10am on the 2nd. I got there at 11.30pm on the 1st.

15 Chinese resellers in front of me, about 4 Japanese true fans behind...

By 5am another 100 or so were lined up behind me.

5 minutes before opening the cops told all the Chinese to move their illegally parked cars from off the street. It was pretty funny and I thought I might get to move up in line but any Chinese that went to move their cars were replaced by stand ins.

They let 5 in at a time.

Literally the first 5 people only walked out with big bags (ie: jeans). By the next group everyone had lil bags. I saw one Chinese woman come out crying with only one t-shirt.

So either the numbers of jeans were stupid limited at daikanyama or there was no limit enforced which was mad gay.

But when I got in you could get one of each color in the tees (except Ms which were already sold out) and caps. I took a cap and one tee of each color.

I was going to keep the black but I took a look at the printing quality on the shirts and just thought `fuck this` and threw them all up on ebay the next day for 99c start. I think currently there`s 3 days left on my auctions and they`re all over $100 already.