RIP Saddam Hussein

Larry Bird

i watched 4 seconds of that video then i had to x out of the window.

and then i couldnt fathom why anyone would want to watch any person be hanged

even if it is saddam, that is some sick shit.

even though i am guilty myself of clicking the link out of curiousity, it didnt really hit me what i was about to watch at first.

if you're referring to the really shaky video that you can barely tell whats going on in, then i don't see what was so bad about it. you could barely tell what was going on, one second he's standing there and then the next he's on the ground.

even though i am guilty myself of clicking the link out of curiousity, it didnt really hit me what i was about to watch at first.

i was on a train in vietnam and saw a dude's remains after the police cleaned up the rails a bit. never meant to see it, was looking the other way the entire time, then my cousin points in the direction...i idioticly look over and see just guts and half a torso. easily the most unnerving thing i have ever seen..

You think that is bad. Try watching the beheading of Nick Berg. I regret watching that video to this day. It was the most disgusting thing that I have seen in my entire life.

You think that is bad. Try watching the beheading of Nick Berg. I regret watching that video to this day. It was the most disgusting thing that I have seen in my entire life.

I saw the Berg video. I still think it's doctored. That, or the body was already passed away. There is no way a beheading like that can be that clean from blood and free of resistance on Berg's part.. Plus why was he wearing an orange jumpsuit like the prisoners in Abu Graib? I remember the quality of the video being so poor quality you could hardly tell what was happening.

yeah i'm paranoid.

Aren't there some countries that televise executions as a means to deter crime? But yeah, I couldn't watch the video either.

I saw the Berg video. I still think it's doctored. That, or the body was already passed away. There is no way a beheading like that can be that clean from blood and free of resistance on Berg's part.. Plus why was he wearing an orange jumpsuit like the prisoners in Abu Graib? I remember the quality of the video being so poor quality you could hardly tell what was happening.

yeah i'm paranoid.

Are you saying that our American government executed an Abu Ghraib prisoner while masked in order to incite rage and contempt for Iraqis... :cool:

Yea saddam was an evil mofo - but yes IMHO he definately should've been executed in a more dignified manner or at least not some ghetto azz way/place like he was ..

bush was directly involed in leading our nation into an unjustified war, which makes him directly responsable for all who have died.

neither should be hanged in my opinion tho... killing is wrong wether it is killing innocent or killing a criminal. i say make em slaves... in a nike factory or some shit...

imagine... your precious SBs sewn by toppled dictators.

bush was directly involed in leading our nation into an unjustified war, which makes him directly responsable for all who have died.

neither should be hanged in my opinion tho... killing is wrong wether it is killing innocent or killing a criminal. i say make em slaves... in a nike factory or some shit...

imagine... your precious SBs sewn by toppled dictators.

Yes Cheap, one single man caused absolutely everything. You should read up on the actual breadth of a President's power.

And no, Saddam should not have received a dignified death. He also was not simply responsible for "148 people's deaths," but rather, in addition to that, he instigated and carried out violence against all Shia Muslims and Kurds, invaded Kuwait and caused the Gulf War, legalized honor killings, raised two of the most hellaciously violent spawn the world has ever known (his two sons), pledged to pay $25,000 to the families of each man, woman, or child who died as a suicide bomber against Israel, intentionally hoarded supplies and aid to his own people from the U.N. and lived an extravagantly lavish life in multiple palaces at the expense of his country's wellbeing.....but no, you are right, he should have received a lovely death with champagne, flower arrangements, and belly dancers......um?

It seems all the news stations you guys have been watching have softened up your heart for ol' Saddam. Saddam was a modern day Hitler, intent on the 'purification' of his race through murder and corruption. Fuck him.

4c0y6f7.gif

Really Itsmejt? Your argument is fascinating.......worse now than before? Hmm......have you ever heard of the Al-Anfal campaign?

Saddam's rule lasted throughout the Iran-Iraq War (1980–1988), a war that ended in stalemate. In the late 1980s, Saddam Hussein's regime launched the al-Anfal campaign (Spoils of War), which led to the disappearance of tens of thousands of Kurds (182,000 is the number given by Kurdish authorities for the year 1988 alone) in northern Iraq when the military razed thousands of villages, launched poison gas attacks and rounded up men, women and children before shooting them or burying them alive in mass graves.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Al-Anfal_campaign

.......either way, there is no point in arguing. This thread is gonna get locked.

berg's video is indeed a fake:

http://topplerummy.org/berg/

That is like saying the attacks on the twin towers were actually carried out by the U.S. government because the film "Loose Change" said so and made some decent points.

What you listed is a website, and a theory; a pretty ridiculous one at that. I find it particularly absurd that it was generated by "topplerummy.org," purveyors of cheerleading chants such as:

Were here, we cheer

Rummy kiss my rear

We're sexy, we're cute,

We're radical to boot

Were angry, were tough

And weve had enough!

Were here, we cheer

Rummy kiss my rear

Credible indeed.

I would have liked to see him go out with a battery cables locked to his testicles with blowtorch to make things interesting. There is some other sick shit I could bring up, Stalin had some good ideas on the subject, but I'll leave that for later. On the other hand one man's terrorist is another man's freedom fighter. Of course its not like the US doesn't have its own history of genocide.

Saddam was a modern day Hitler

Not locked yet! Saddams twist with the Shia Muslims and Kurds started less than 50 years after Hitlers reign, so I'd have to say both are modern day. Oh, and I could care less what you think about Saddam, but Hitler was directly responsible for the torture, mutilation, and eventual death of 6,000,000 people. That's over a fourth of Iraqs entire population.

Let's watch out with that compare and contrast shit!

We should start a dictator inspired facial hair thread.

webtop.jpg