New Samurai model?

RedHeadedStranger

• Replies 359
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Raw

Picture2.png

sooo do these size down considerably after a soak? what exactly makes them so uncomfortable to wear? are they particularly restrictive, or really stiff, or rough, or what? they don't look skin-tight in the legs, but would that change significantly after a soak or two? I like them the way they are in that pic; this is probably my favorite cut that samurai has offered so far

Danger, will you please post pics of the post soak fit? I'm now worried since everyone keeps referring to the 710 leg opening as so narrow? Also, how's the rise compared to other Samurai fits?

higher than the BKs, about the same as the contest jeans

Will do the fit pics, but don't expect much, I'm not the average SFer when it comes to size, style, and other stuff.

^Thanks for the reply.

Yea, I dont expect them to be the same cut.

Slim, stiff jeans just hurt to think about.

yeah if i, or anyone else for that matter, tried wearing them raw his lower body would most likely be reduced to bones by day 2

sooo do these size down considerably after a soak? what exactly makes them so uncomfortable to wear? are they particularly restrictive, or really stiff, or rough, or what? they don't look skin-tight in the legs, but would that change significantly after a soak or two? I like them the way they are in that pic; this is probably my favorite cut that samurai has offered so far

havent soaked them yet, going to soon so i can decide if i need them hemmed a little or not, theyre pretty slim but not as much as my jims, i think just how incredibly rough they are to the touch and the rigidity of the denim is what made me get a little worried when i talked about how restrictive they are, all should turn out nicely after a soak though.

so everyone, hot? or cold?

but you will soak first, right?

To be honest im not sure. This is going to be my first proper denim project,prev tried with a pai of nudie slimjims but wasnt very successful.

Looking for an individual fade. Is there a reason to soak them, ive tried looking for answers using the denim encyclopedia thread with no luck.

What do you advise? is soaking just to shrink them?

i should have sized 2 sizes down...WOW this is a high rise.

soak tommorow

er what model? what wash? raw? non wash? if im like a 34 on skulls what size should i get on sammies s710 raw??

er what model? what wash? raw? non wash? if im like a 34 on skulls what size should i get on sammies s710 raw??

here is what i noticed...

im a 30 in 5010xx skulls, black, they fit perfectly.

now i bought a 29 in these...i should have gone for a 28, hopefully soaking will help me.

im confused. what do you mean? Ive only recently got into proper japanese jeans before just used to wear paper denim, evisu, earnest sewn etc.

everytime i see evisu name getting throwed to the mud i feel like breaking something.

japanese evisu quality is on pair with any superpopular brands talked about in the forum.

Guest jeffvyain

i, personally, would LOVE to have a pair of evisu's. I want some evisu #1 or #0 2000s, but i need them to shrink to an inseam of no shorter than 34. if that were possible, i'd get a pair of those above any samurais, having seen quite a few evisus that look better than any sams we've seen posted so far

here is what i noticed...

im a 30 in 5010xx skulls, black, they fit perfectly.

now i bought a 29 in these...i should have gone for a 28, hopefully soaking will help me.

so your saying is that i should go 3 size dwn for sammies s710xx right? cause the black skulls are a size smaller than the indigo raw ones... correct me people