New Samurai model?

RedHeadedStranger

the s5000vx will be janruary next year or february... the 21 oz denim will be like half an inch smaller on everywhere cause i think becauses of the tightness/ heaviness of the denim from what toshiko said...

a size 33 for a regular 15 or 19 oz s510xx equals to around 32.5 on a 21oz. s510

dont worry about the s510ai-n the sizing on those will be like the sizing on the s5000vx or any other non 21oz. model from samurai info from samurai again..

• 3 weeks later...
  • Replies 359
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

What's so special about the S0310? 15oz Texas cotton that has been very tightly woven and something about the 6th thread being something something (babel fish - go figure). Looks like this and the re-release of the S510XX 19oz is the last models Samurai are going to make with the arcs and tabs.

the measurements don't really fit the pic. From the measurements they give, the S310 is more thicker in the thigh than the 510?

What's so special about the S0310? 15oz Texas cotton that has been very tightly woven and something about the 6th thread being something something (babel fish - go figure). Looks like this and the re-release of the S510XX 19oz is the last models Samurai are going to make with the arcs and tabs.

the measurements don't really fit the pic. From the measurements they give, the S310 is more thicker in the thigh than the 510?

Basically it says they made this with pure Texas cotton instead of a blend and took some shorter fibers and mixed those in to create a more uneven texture to the threads (slub). The are using 6 x 6 for warp and weft.

I gotta say they are really really weaving this one tight (they even say they pushed the limit as to how tight the loom could weave a thread). Most 6 x 6 fabric would usually weigh in at around 13~13.5 oz. Though they do kinda suggest this fabric may actually be just a hair under 15oz.

A bit more info from Toshiko from ringxring (back in June):

Regarding to S0310XX model,

it will be the most lelaxed model, I think.

It is made of a customer saying,

"My thigh is thick because I do sport, JUDO.

I can not wear S3000VX."

And, S0310XX is made of the Texas Cotton, 15oz.

It will be in stock around October.

...and the flasher will say "Easy Fit"

ps - Edmond, who is "Timothy" on the Take5 forum? Is he on this board? I noticed we're in the same city.

A bit more info from Toshiko from ringxring (back in June):

Regarding to S0310XX model,

it will be the most lelaxed model, I think.

It is made of a customer saying,

"My thigh is thick because I do sport, JUDO.

I can not wear S3000VX."

And, S0310XX is made of the Texas Cotton, 15oz.

It will be in stock around October.

...and the flasher will say "Easy Fit"

ps - Edmond, who is "Timothy" on the Take5 forum? Is he on this board? I noticed we're in the same city.

yeah gimme hes timothy his name here in sufu is mothys try talking to him hes a big sam fan tooo mate