FS: APC New Standard sz 33, Acronym T-shirt Medium, H&M crewneck Large

super

I posted these in a previous thread but there were numerous errors in the original message. Anyway, I'm cleaning out the closet and found a few things I wanna sell.

All prices include shipping within the lower 48 states of the US and tracking number. Payment with paypal with confirmed address or use googlecheckout. I prefer googlecheckout. Email me instead of PMing. International shipment please email me.

Acronym graphic T-shirt size Medium. Worn only thrice and washed once. I figured it was a bit too small for me after a single wash. In almost new condition. Very nice and soft T-shirt and retails for $56. I'm selling for $30 shipped

Measurements:

pit to pit: 20.4"

top (from collar base) to bottom: 26"

sleeve length: 8.5"

shoulder to shoulder: 17"

IMG_6043Medium.jpg

IMG_6044Medium.jpg

IMG_6048Medium.jpg

APC New Standard tag size 32 - real size 33 I bought these way back in March 2005 and they have probably 2 weeks of total wear time and been kept in storage ever since. These are correctly sized 32 and I have stretched them out to just around 33.1" on the waist. They have not been hemmed and are in almost new condition with no fading whatsoever (even in the knee areas). I'll let this go for SOLD shipped to anywhere in the US.

Measurements:

waist: 33.15" or 85 cm

inseam: 36"

front rise: 10.5"

rear rise: 13.5"

H&M Crewneck Sweatshirt sz Large. Very good condition (with no visible sign of wear); worn 6 times and washed twice. Bought last year from the divided line in H&M. $20 in store selling for SOLD shipped.

Measurements:

pit to pit: 22.8"

top (from collar base) to bottom: 25"

sleeve length: 26"

shoulder to shoulder: 18.5"

Please email me at [email protected] if you have any questions or requests for more pics/ larger pics. Yeah use email instead of PM for now since there have been some probs with the PM system here lately. Thanks!