New Transformer trailer!

goldengloves

i almost posted the trailer when i saw it this morning, i'm really excited about this movie since i'm the biggest Transformers fan ever, but i'm afraid it will sucks. the guy who's directing the movies has only produces total garbage (Armageddon is seriously the shittiest movie ever made with Battlefield Earth) so i'm not that confident. and i have fear they will change the story too much compare to the cartoon. IMO, they should have redone the original Transformers movie (the one with Unicron), it would have been 10 times more badass. also, according to the wiki page about the movie (i know not the most reliable source, but still), soundwave won't be in the movie which is a shame cause he was by far my favorite transformers, not to mention that Megatron looks really different...

Yea no doubt it's going to be different but I think that change is good. If you want to get nostalgic, go back and watch the cartoon because that cartoon movie will never get old. I do agree that the original story was pretty good, but I am definitely interested in what they come up with for the new one.

Sure the orig. story was cool when I was what, 12? And no doubt Michael Bay's version will probably be a watered down, appeal-to-the-masses interpretation. But come on guys - its the Transformers, not Shakespeare lol.

We're talking about a semi truck that turns into a robot.

I'll just be happy to see big robots and mass destruction :D

If you wanna talk "raping childhood" forget Bay/Transformers; more like Lucas/Episodes I-III

The new Transformers movie is obviously meant for the crowd who grew up with Transformers, saw the change from the cartoon series, and now are getting a more serious type of movie.

Sure, the Transformers arent looking like their G1 selves... But could you/would you really enjoy watching the cartoon-ey Bumblebee get shot at/almost get killed? Not really.

Its a spin off of the Transformers and if you really enjoy Transformers as a whole, not a G1 elitest, then youd enjoy the movie.

Sure the orig. story was cool when I was what, 12? And no doubt Michael Bay's version will probably be a watered down, appeal-to-the-masses interpretation. But come on guys - its the Transformers, not Shakespeare lol.

We're talking about a semi truck that turns into a robot.

I'll just be happy to see big robots and mass destruction :D

If you wanna talk "raping childhood" forget Bay/Transformers; more like Lucas/Episodes I-III

i dont see a difference beetween the transformers and star wars

ok so starwars has had a far bif\gger cultural impact but the transformsers has similar potential. when you see fat 30 year old men with greasy ponytails going to transformers conventions in the coming years you will know i am right

they will NEVER EVER touch the animated movie where hot rod becomes rodimus prime and the song "you got the touch" kicks in. this is garbage.

Hahaha .. I still have this movie on VHS recorded from TV in my house. One of my most prized belongings.

I'm actually looking forward to this movie though, Transformers was my shit when I grew up as a kid and I'd like to see them on the big screen.

• 3 months later...