Bootcuts

modual

I have a pair of RRDS but its not cut as wide as the bootcut denim by other brands.

I'd prefer slim jims or straight svens over RRDS.

One thing I like about straight leg jeans is that my shoes are very visible and I just find them more aesthetically more pleasing.

• 3 weeks later...

^nudie bjorns and svens are also available in selvage, as well as the discontinued loose frank

but anywho, does anyone on here own some pbj or samurai bootcuts? i havent ever seen anything on them, the pbjs cut looks crazy laid flat, not sure how i feel about them

on another note, boot cuts are lots more flattering on heavier set people than straight cuts, and not everyone on here exactly has the model physique, so im surprised i dont see more of them

I hate out of control bootcut. Flare = boo! At the same time I have a few jeans that I really like that are "bootcut" the bootcut is so moderate it looks very natural and comes in handy when I am wearing my boots!

Off the top of my head the Lee Roscoe in half selvedge is a nice bootcut jean. I have a pair that I wore daily for about 8 months and are now part of a rotation they look great denim has held up very well (no holes, rips, weak looking spots or even abrasions) and they have faded to a blue with some wear that a really like.

So I guess they are everything some of the really hardcores would hate:

1) bootcut

2) half selvedge

3) they had wash when i bought them

4) I washed them more than once in the 10 months I have had them, probably like six times!

:D:D

wear what you like. Bootcut works and is necessary in some situations.

^nudie bjorns and svens are also available in selvage, as well as the discontinued loose frank

but anywho, does anyone on here own some pbj or samurai bootcuts? i havent ever seen anything on them, the pbjs cut looks crazy laid flat, not sure how i feel about them

on another note, boot cuts are lots more flattering on heavier set people than straight cuts, and not everyone on here exactly has the model physique, so im surprised i dont see more of them

i have the pbj XX-004 they are kind of tight in the thigh i like them cause i wear alot of hi top sneakers and im not a real wear the tounge out every day person

plus it was my first pair of 14.5 oz denim so i kinda fell in love

i also so have rrd' s though and one pair of recuse i hardly wear so i'm not really the king of slim fit

Eternal 866s are one of the nicest bootcut jeans I've seen. Rise is pretty low on them though. I took the inseam down an inch on my pair, and the bootcut is fairly subtle, compared to a lot of others. Am also curious about how the PBJ and Samurai bootcuts look in person.