It must be said.

junglejane

Greetings from muddy California! Seeing as how this is a welcome back post of sorts, I figured I might take the opportunity to welcome myself to the community. No need to introduce yourselves (not that anyone was planning on it), since I've effectively done that for you by combing through upwards of 75 random pages of waywt (playing catch up is never fun, although in this case I must say I enjoyed myself), various encyclopedia threads, and of course, the infamous supertrash (superclones is already a fav of mine, and that was BEFORE acquainting myself with the prototypes. lol.) I've already familiarized myself with the "seniors" here (or at least the most visible ones), so not to worry--I know my role here as a "superfreshman". Anyhow, my soak finally being done at 6:45am, I will spare you from any more self-endorsement! Happy Holidays to the Superbored!

jungle jane's adopted yet another young superfuturian.

Tosh have you posted a waywt? and what are you soaking per se?

nope, I currently despise my wardrobe and am going through a massive purging process...maybe when I've both purged and binged, in that order of course, I'll post a waywt. I soaked my PRPS one wash in a desperate attempt to shrink something that I have now deemed unshrinkable, and perhaps added something else to the long list of things I will be selling. I'm not actually sure why I even purchased the jeans...I would liken it to the experience of seeing a girl you used to like a lot in a different period of your life and convincing yourself that you still could be interested, only to go on a date and realize that you were interested in her during a time where what was appealing was quite different from what appeals to you now. My whole life is in transition right now, my closet following faithfully...and so it goes...

nope, I currently despise my wardrobe and am going through a massive purging process...maybe when I've both purged and binged, in that order of course, I'll post a waywt. I soaked my PRPS one wash in a desperate attempt to shrink something that I have now deemed unshrinkable, and perhaps added something else to the long list of things I will be selling. I'm not actually sure why I even purchased the jeans...I would liken it to the experience of seeing a girl you used to like a lot in a different period of your life and convincing yourself that you still could be interested, only to go on a date and realize that you were interested in her during a time where what was appealing was quite different from what appeals to you now. My whole life is in transition right now, my closet following faithfully...and so it goes...

Take a picture (mentally or literally) of yourself now, and then another once you've been here for a year or two. Compare the two. Rejoice in your knowledge.

Welcome to the board.

and what are you soaking per se?

"perse" means ass in finnish. so that would be soaking your ass, then. dope.

thank god I took my laptop with me, now I only need to get a usb card reader and I can start to snap some legendary "what I'm wearing at the hotel" pics.