Favorite Victoria's Secret Model of 2006

jl3969

This really doesn't belong in supertrash because it's far too awesome for that. But nonetheless, in case you d-bags were too busy jacking it to crotch shots of dudes in random japanese jeans, here's what's really important. Priorities, people.

Here is the entire broadcast of the 2006 Victoria's Secret Fashion Show.

(pt 1)

(pt 2)

(pt 3)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NXuW9oPre90 (pt 4)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QDpXjkcaN0U (pt 5)

and here is a whole gang of pics: http://community.livejournal.com/ohnotheydidnt/9583920.html

Now for the task at hand:

1) pick your favorite - this should be easy, everybody has a favorite

2) rank the rest - this is fucking hard

You're welcome.

limaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

limaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

oh lordy. i actually looked at the pics and i dont know anymore. i guess i still pick lima simply because shes always been my favorite. ive never seen most of the other ones before.

story: in the beginning of the school year, we were asked to state to the class what our goals in life were. i said "i want to live inside a bear. one thats alive. and when it eats salmon, ill be able to eat it." my teacher then asked to give a more reasonable goal. one i can actually accomplish. i said "i want to sleep with adriana lima."

First of all, I've always LOVED Jessica Stam, so she's definatly somewhere up there together with Alessandra and Adriana.

Second are Karolina Kurkova, Doutzen Kroes and Elita Ebanks (doesn;t she kind of look like the black version of Alessandra?!).

Maybe not the prettiest, but definatly the best strut/walk: Natasha Poly.

Btw, I've never understood why people think Giselle is the hottest? Ok, she's got a killer body, but her face doesn't look as attractive as say, the faces of Adriana or Jessica.