what would you not do for a million dollars?

jl3969

that is the question. i figure theres not much i wouldn't do for a million bucks.

a couple things came to mind: 1)killing family and close friends, 2)incestuous behavior of any sort

and thats about it. so what won't you folks do for a million?

bonus question: would you take the offer of playing russian roulette with half the chambers loaded for a million? if that isn't high enough, what would be the lowest amount that you would accept this offer?

jump into a pool filled with baby spiders

I could probably pull this one off; I'd then invest the money with the hopes that it'd multiply and I'd be able to get a whole bunch of suckers to do it later and watch in amusement.

maybe that is the hard-working Asian gene in me coming out?!?!

Would anyone be celibate for a million?

on a side note, any one ever see the documentary about people who like to amputate their own limbs? well they cut their legs/arms for free. So, I'm sure there's at least one person in this world who would do all this shit for free. The funniest part of the documentary is this guy who was obssessed with amputations. He cut off both his legs and an arm or something and later on in the documentary they have an interview with him after he's been prescribed anti-depressants and he has absoluteley no desire to do it any more and wishes he'd never done anything.......regrets.....

^ lol. That's pretty deranged.

As for the tonguing homeless man action for a million dollars, I personally wouldn't unless I absolutely needed to, i.e. to save someone's life when they're kidnapped and there's a ransom.

Ugh.

Jumping into a pool of baby spiders... maybe if I completely sealed every hole of my body and had an oxygen mask on -_- ...

Ugh.

New question: Would you do this to your face for 1 million dollars? :P

hot guy.jpg

Eat 10 of these alive for $1 mill? :P

puta37.jpg

or better yet:

Who would do this, but do it COMPLETELY, like a complete rimjob action, for $1 million? :)

peniscolada24f7.jpg

Afterall, this IS supertrash. ;)