Arcadia H&M opening!

Kogepan

Opens Wednesday...

Bottom floor Mens + juniors

Top Floor Women

Built-instore elevator + staircase

Free ITEMS to the first xx people that line up.

And I can take advantage of EMPLOYEE DISCOUNT (GO KOGEPAN^_^)

|<4zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz the times for trains SUCK!!!!!!!!

Rside 10:24AM --> 10:50AM San bernardino

11AM --> 12:05PM El Monte

Normally, who cares? BUT I HAVE A FINAL 8-11AM, AND I'M NOT GONNA PLAY A GAME OF SPEEDRACER ON A FINAL. Ugh, I'll see you there around 7:30 at night, if youre not closed yet. ...... Or just go on Friday :)

Anyways, who's going on opening day?

• 2 weeks later...
Me too.. I live literally 8 houses away from TC High. You?

in SM, I actually know a couple people from TC High that graduated last year

Seems like most of the good stuff at H&M is already sold out and their selection isn't nearly as good as the one in Beverly Center or the stores up in SF

in SM, I actually know a couple people from TC High that graduated last year

Seems like most of the good stuff at H&M is already sold out and their selection isn't nearly as good as the one in Beverly Center or the stores up in SF

We opened up at the end of season..so we literally have nothing in the backroom. It was said. We started getting next season's stuff already.

We opened up at the end of season..so we literally have nothing in the backroom. It was said. We started getting next season's stuff already.

Ah I see, because I went over to the Beverly Center H&M last week, Arcadia H&M over the weekend and then the H&M in Union in San Francisco and the Arcadia location was clearly the worst in terms of selection compared to the other two.

BTW, do you know if they're hiring? :)

Ah I see, because I went over to the Beverly Center H&M last week, Arcadia H&M over the weekend and then the H&M in Union in San Francisco and the Arcadia location was clearly the worst in terms of selection compared to the other two.

BTW, do you know if they're hiring? :)

If Arcadia's the worst, is the Bev Center 2nd or 1st?

Bev Center is a A+ store so yeah, they are the best in Socal. I think Arcadia is B level.

I totally thought H&M was gonna take over the old Robinson, but they are still thinking of expanding to have kids and makin it a A store. I don't really complain cuz my discount is international....woot!

Yes, they are hiring.

• 3 weeks later...