Closet sale - huge in its cheapness, and vice-versa

brozek

It was a big weekend of closet-cleaning, and I'm hoping the pile I set aside is enough to make next weekend a big weekend of Spiewak-coat-buying. None of the pieces below are stellar brands or very expensive to begin with, and I think the prices I'm asking reflect that. Feel free to make offers, especially for multiple things. All prices include shipping the the US - add $3 for Canada and $8 international. I've sold on here before, as well as the other SF and Somethingawful, and my ebay account is scrappyuno. I prefer paypal for payment (to [email protected]) and I'll ship the business day after I receive it. Thanks for looking and let me know if you have any questions!

Update: I'm removing the stuff that sold, so everything shown (with a few minutes of lag) is still available.

The pantaloon section:

[/url]

cords_0023e2.jpg

cords_005e65.jpg

Vintage Lee cords - 28x30 with 10" rise, 9.5" thigh, 8.5" knee/hem. $11

1210_0094a4.jpg

1210_012aeb.jpg

Banana Republic chinos in a really soft suede-feeling cotton - 31x23 with 10" hem. $10

All my shirts look like they're having a good time:

Dec9_00823e.jpg

Pendleton wool shirt - large - 22.5" chest, 31" length. $14

10-image restriction - shirts continued on next post!

1210_002f88.jpg

Ralph Lauren sweater - medium - 19.5" chest, 26" length. You can't quite tell in the photo, but the material has a zig-zagging weave. $7.

1210_01316d.jpg

Gap - small - 21" chest, 26" length, button-down collar $7

Other things to make you look like a badassmofo:

Lee_jacket_003fff.jpg

Lee_jacket_004df8.jpg

Lee_jacket_005f6a.jpg

Vintage Lee jacket - 38 - 20" chest, 24" length, 18.5" shoulder, 25.5" sleeve. This is in fantastic shape for its age - really just one of the nicest denim jackets I've run across. I have too many medium-weight jackets, though, and this one drew the short straw. Elbow honeycombs are killer. $25