your condition before finding the truth.

red

just state how you were before sf.

i was a hypebeast. influenced by my uncle. he had over 100 pairs of all the exclusive kicks, and i modeled myself after him. i was into l-r-g. i only listened to hip-hop. i was a hip-hop elitest. supreme was god.

well there you go.

• Replies 127
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I still liked skate stuff, still enjoyed Dior Homme, I was actually more formal before sf. I wore my sportcoats and nice buttondowns.

Since then my taste in denim has been refined, but i've started dressing far more casually. And I've developed a habit of wearing a lot of Bape, not their shoes but mostly their clothing.

Mainly Dior Homme or bape. Sometimes together.. ha

Shut up red! Your the worst kind

icon11.gif

thats OG niketalk steez right thurrrrrrr

That's old man steez right thur chief .. with a pair of pink nikes maybe metro old man steez ...

Don't mention niketalk again .. tia

me - still the same dude with a much better knowledge ( not sense ) of what is available and what quality really is in denims ..

I say not a better sense cause I always knew quality clothing vs. hypefanatical GEAR .. and always lenjoyed finding quality more than flash or fad .

no one will CHANGE me ever - influence is great though and I don't hang with any type of crowd specifically so I could get drunk and lay girls after the bar with anyone here and get along and fit in ( convo wise ) just fine ...

p.s. I can't handle the truth

dryice post a pic up or sumthin'

many years ago I was nothing but baggy jeans, never the really huge ones but still. then a few years ago I moved to stuff like LRG, which atleast was a bit better fitting. I actually started getting t-shirts in my size so it was better in that sense. oh and air force 1's with everything, thats why I'm sick of them now.

I haven´t been here as long as most of you, so my pre-SF style was pretty similar to what it is now. A bit more "preppy" I gues, more polos under v-necks/cardigans and such. Now Im more interested in a work wear /americana -styled look, without trying to go all out.

Used to be into a lot more baggy stuff though, years ago. And alot of new era caps....

The main thing SF has done is to open my eyes for boots in all form, and refined my denim taste. Quality seems to be more important nowadays aswell.

pre-SF and back in college, I used to wear lots color; I had lots of Japanese Paul Smith that I wore through college. Paul Smith was my go-to, suits, shirts and ties, Paul Smith. Jeans and tee shirts, check. Outerwear, check. Nothing crazy in the denim department but ill-fitting Diesels and Paper Denim. Shoes, adidas and Pumas in those stupid retro runner styles. Then I started lurking this board awhile back and the APC jean thing happened to me....

pre-future I wore all kinds of shit in the past couple years

03 Baggy everything-Triple Five Soul, Hurley, Phat Farm, Air Forces

04 T-shirts that were more fitted but pretty bad looking nonetheless, American Eagle Jeans

05 American Eagle Everything and Vans

most of 06 Diesel/Lucky/Express men and Vans

and here I am now.

I wore cool threadless tshirts, american apparel, stonewash levis and vans. And generic skater clothes I guess. I've always loved sneakers but only recently have I actually tricked myself into thinking it's okay to spend $120 on pair. SF has expanded my reach to cool and unique brands that I would never have heard about otherwise. I've also learned a lot about denim <3