mr fluffernutter

u like???  

45 members have voted

1. 1. u like???

• clits
    • dicks

that doesn't say anything about the clitoris/penis combo

Are you trying to confuse me?

a hermaphrodite is an organism that possesses both male and female sex organs during its life

Ha hah; I can't believe I am having this argument. Normally, one would assert that all vaginas have a clitoris; right? Thus, since a hermaphrodite often posesses both a penis and a vagina, it is fair to say that a penis/"clitoris" combo would be present.

Read up on hermaphrodites my friend. Yes, many of them do not have both sex's sexual organs in a fully developed form, but there has been several documented cases whereby a human has posessed both a fully functioning penis, and a fully functioning vagina at the same time.......drop it my friend.

word. hermaphrodites have vaginas with an over-developed clit. the size of the clit/dick changes depending on where the person is in his/her menstrual cycle

ever see Fellini's Satyricon? good film. hermaphrodites were worshipped by ancients.

Eugenides' book "Middlesex" is a good book w/ a hermaphroditic protagonist; gets technical in parts

seriously I don't know why ANYBODY/women/men would like a dick in their mouths more than a clit... but I hope some out there do.

well i'm not a liar, so thanks for calling me a slut i really appreciate that.

Maybe you should shut your fucking mouth when thinking about making generalizations. or perhaps in this case bind your fingers.

":rolleyes:" <-- I included that in my other post because it was a joke. Obviously a bad one though....

Didn't really mean anything by it. And I certainly wasn't trying to start a fight with you of all people.

I get offended about that pretty easily considering I've never been attracted to people based on their sex, it's always been the person for me, and I get pretty sick of people making vast assumptions just because you happen to not see the person's sex but who they are more important to a relationship.

But I'm a weirdo.