World wide supershopping service agents list.

poopie boy

I've seen a couple of threads about this here and there, i think we should finally have a sticky for this so continuing posters won't make new threads introducing their services, and so new users to superfuture can access this information without making a new thread to ask

A world wide shopping service would help users benefit greatly and get hard to find products.

This is a thread where users who are willing to become shopping service agents can let the superfuture community know.

In my honest opinion, i think we should all have a standard service fee of 10%, which is reasonable and is used by many people on this forum that already offer the service. shipping is obviously discretional as is service fees on rare or limited items, but should still be reasonable as it is a favor we are extending to users of the site.

Its fine to answer questions about specific sizing and availability of items through PM, but to eliminate shipping charge questions, or questions on whether or not things have been shipped out, I really think each service agent should have a link to their own thread where the customers can formally place their orders and the service agents can post the shipping status of things. That would be just so everyone knows where their order stands and feedback can be established for each service agent.

In this thread, however, it would be cool if whoever is up for this to put their country, and specific city they live in, the most notable or best brands that are not available anywhere else, and anything else that is worthwhile of being added. Obviously there are a lot of people from some countries, so I think there should be a max of 2 service agents for each country available.

This idea could just flounder and we could always go back to regular PMing and all that stuff, but if there are enough people from a variety of countries and cities, this could be the start of something great. Suggestions on how to make this even better are obviously encouraged.

Username: poopie boy

stores within my area: american rag flagship w/ world denim bar, dior homme, hollywood trading company (scott quit), supreme, union, undefeated, south willard, h&m, rodeo drive, blends, etc.

service fee: 10%, 20% at supreme and union.

service extent: i'll buy stuff online that only ships within USA, and do in store service, check sizing, take pictures, etc.

Im in Sydney, Australia and willing to help anyone out if needed and although im new my friend WadeM can vouch for me, he and i went to buy some Imperial Denim for some guys a few months back.

Live and work near:

A:Nother (http://www.anotherinch.com/2006/)

Supply (http://www.supplystore.com.au/)

Our Spot (http://www.ourspot.com.au)

Brands like; Imperial Denim,Supreme,PAM, Visvvim,Original Fake, Head Porter, aNYthing, silas, UNDFTD, Fibre Ops, Mishka, Nom de Guerre, APC, Rittenhouse, Sunshine & Shadow, Common Projects, Rockers NYC, United Bamboo, Verte, Spring and Clifton

2000db and coldrice have my vote for their respective countries. Can't vouch for Dark, but I've heard good things and I'm sure I"ll be hitting him up soon.

I'll offer my services, though there isn't much available here that is all that exclusive.

Notable boutiques in Montreal are:

U&I- acne, filippa k, comme des garcons, engineered garments, cloak, levi's, cydwoq, YMC some others etc.

Simons-actually a department store, but anyway, the usual designers ie. dsquared, paul smith, neil barrett, versace, costume, mcqueen, westwood etc

Reborn-surface to air, band of outsiders, swear, alex hercovtich (sp?), bless, duy etc.

Note that due to the pathetic entity known as Canada Post that shipping will be slightly higher than US rates.