Where are all the 38" inseams?

bodiem

Ah, thanks for the info. I'm not sure about the Iron Hearts. I visited their website and it didn't look like they made anything in 38 inseams, regardless of the waist. I'm looking for 36x38. It sounds like LVC would be a good choice, but I'm having a bit of trouble figuring out where to get them from. I'll have to order jeans online, so could anyone direct me to a website? I haven't found much on where to buy them here or through google. thanks,

-Bodiem

ah, perhaps I am misunderstanding the Aero website. With the drop down list of sizes, it has drop down sizes of 30/32, 32/34, 34/36. Then in parenthesis it has the shrinkage size. Aren't these listed in [waist]/[inseam], so the largest waist is only a 34. I have a pair of cheap 505's that are 34 in the waist and they are way too tight for my liking in the thighs. Am I missing something at Aero?

Just to clarify about the LVCs.

I had a pair of these which were (allegedly) all three inches longer this season.

So according to aeroleather (where I also got my pair) a pair with a tag size 38" inseam SHOULD have an inseam of 41".... (38 tag size plus manufctuter's error of an extra 3 inch = 41")

When they came, they were 38" and eventually shrank to a 36, which is cool, but was looking forward to being able to cuff / or stack, which was not the case.

If you need a true 38, dont get these.

• 1 year later...
The Red-D slim Dry Bones raws on self edge have a 39` inseam!

Thanks for the heads up, tall guys like me appreciate it.

Other long inseams:

Samurai (shrinks to 36")

Stronhold (one wash has 38" inseam) *pretty sure its one wash

Atelier LaDurance can be had in 35"

APC (varies but can be had long)

same place as all of the 38" waists, they probably have economists to run models on the cost/benefit of running certain sizes/inseams or simply look at what "mold" most of their customers fit in so they aren't stuck with tons of unsold stuff bc of size

still they can be found iirc just not on every pair

Actually I don't get the philosophy of many companies to offer the long inseams only on their 38 or 40" waist jeans. I'm 6'6", 220 lbs and I never wear more than a 36" waist. 9 out of 10 times when I see someone who is taller than me, that guy is also slimmer. Apart from that the Dry Bones Red-D is the only jeans aside from the Diors and their repros that I have ever seen that will be 38" POST-wash (without stretching). If you don't mind a bit of work, buy some Sammies, soak them and stretch the inseam back to their original 38" while damp.