head-porter.org

muddy2big

Just got a Tanker bag from this guy. Arrived to UK in 3 days and it looks pretty legit to me. Claims bags come from the Porter store in Tokyo. Build quality looks the same as one I got from the Comme store in London. Very nice. Comes with hologram authenticity card and all the tags. Ships from Tokyo. If it's a fake then it's a hell of a good job! I stupidly bought the same bag a while back from a guy who slings on ebay and the difference is VERY obvious. All in all I'd say head-porter.org is the real deal - as the prices would suggest. Also noticed there is www.head-porter.org (English) and www.headporter.org (Japanese). Is there a diff?

www.headporter.org is the official head porter site

www.headporter.org is the official head porter site

they arent even affiliated with yoshida kaban.

全国の皆様に原宿・NYのみの販売となっておりますHEADPORTERを使って頂きたい思いより、現在は原宿店からの直接買付にて販売させて頂いており ます。HEADPORTER.ORGでの販売価格は、原宿店での定価より若干高めに設定されております。HEADPORTER各商品の希少性や販売店舗の 少なさなどから、その様な販売価格設定となっております事を何卒ご理解下さいませ。

RESELLER PRICE

they arent even affiliated with yoshida kaban.

全国の皆様に原宿・NYのみの販売となっておりますHEADPORTERを使って頂きたい思いより、現在は原宿店からの直接買付にて販売させて頂いており ます。HEADPORTER.ORGでの販売価格は、原宿店での定価より若干高めに設定されております。HEADPORTER各商品の希少性や販売店舗の 少なさなどから、その様な販売価格設定となっております事を何卒ご理解下さいませ。

RESELLER PRICE

wow, i always thought it was the real site...

i can't say i have browsed to much the site though....

• 2 weeks later...
Is the bean shoulder bag here:

http://www.head-porter.org/blackbeauty2.html

The same as the bean shoulder bag shown here:

http://item.rakuten.co.jp/ace-web/headporter-hp1245/

If anyone could answer my question, that'd be great. The measurements on both of the websites are different, and that's why I'm confused (look below):

size: 25 (w) x 23 (h) x 1.5 (d) cm

[サイズ] W40cmXH25cmX15cm

Yes it's the same one, however the one on 'head-porter.org' shows what it looks like much better than the one on 'ace web' in terms of colour. Also I think 'head-porter.org' has the correct measurements.

I can't personally vouch as to how big it'll be but why don't you just get the zip shoulder black beauty bag? I know it's quite larger and can fit anything A4 no problem according to 'apu' in this thread... http://www.superfuture.com/supertalk/showthread.php?t=29185&highlight=head+porter

It's also only a couple of dollars more expensive and seems to be more durable in comparison with the beanie. Since it has a little padding on the straps and would be more comfortable if your aiming to carry anything heavy in it. I'm planning on getting one myself quite soon actually, anyway just giving my 2 cents.